Company Description McDonald's® Canada
McDonald's is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well!
We are currently looking to build our Full Time Manager (hourly and salary)
team at the 462 Wharncliffe Road Southlocation in London, Ontario! Job DescriptionWhat's in it for YOU!
QualificationsJob Requirements & Qualifications
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs & the potential to earn the equivalent of a first year degree in business.
- Competitive Starting Wages paired with regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Breaks
- Paid vacation starting at 2 weeks per year.
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Platinum Card Program - including free meals when you are working
- Free uniform and a free pair of non-slip shoes for each year
- Free team outings and activities to attend
- Flexible scheduling that will allow for work-life balance
• Minimum one yearexperience in a supervisor/managerial role
•Individuals that are Hospitality/Guest centric focused.Service is not about a transaction
but it's about making a connection and the difference in someone's day.
•Excellent verbal communication skills
•Energetic and show a strong sense of work ethic and initiative
•Ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
•Ability to multitask and perform in a dynamic fast paced environment
•Positive attitude and the ability to remain cool, calm and collective under pressure
•Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
•Desire to work within a team, working within a set of procedures and processes
•Ability to deal with guest concerns and questions in a professional manner resulting in a
•A SMILE that leaves a positive impressionIf this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don't delay - apply today!
Customer Service and Support