Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Montreal; Ottawa; Saskatoon; Toronto; Vancouver; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte seeks an experienced Account Manager to support the business through the development, management, and execution of strategic activities for our Cyber Security clients.
About the team
- Key focus areas: Drive client satisfaction, client loyalty and ensure all deliverables are met according to the Managed Security Service SOW.
- Develop and implement account strategy, performing market research, linking our capabilities to trends, understanding firm services and applicable offerings, development of account plan.
- Manage account level marketing, event planning, sponsorships, conferences, and host executive clients.
- Support the creation of internal and external client communications and relationship development plans for account teams, including distribution of thought leadership to stakeholders and development of client-facing deliverables (e.g., relationship maps, meeting documents, newsletters, onboarding documents, engagement pursuit support, and proposals).
- Maintain ongoing reporting including opportunity management, net service revenues, budgeting, and status of key relationships to bring insight, enhance account team performance and share insight with team.
- Build relationships across internal and external ecosystem; connect with peers, subject matter experts, global counterparts, clients, vendors to develop and bring ideas to the team, support sales pursuits, create alliances and enhance the client relationship and security posture.
- Clearly articulate and execute on all issues or opportunities related to cyber security and Deloitte's managed service offering.
- Lead and facilitate the client feedback program for key relationships for your designated accounts.
- Adhere to firm's policies in the areas of:
- Intellectual property
Account Managers work directly with Deloitte leadership teams and act as the single point of contact for Managed Security Service account operations and marketing-related activities. Account Managers help build and execute client strategies, optimize internal support, increase efficiencies, and assist in developing relationships with senior executives with the intent of building the firm's top line revenue across all streams of Deloitte's Managed Security Service.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our shared values
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or diploma in Cyber Security, Finance, Business or other related discipline is preferred.
- Strong understanding of cyber security and Managed Security Services with a minimum three years working in this field.
- Minimum five years of account management / business development support experience (preferably at a professional services or managed services organization).
- Professional designations such as, CISSP, or willing to pursue within the cyber space.
- Proven track record in sales support of complex services to complex organizations at both the strategic and operational level.
- Large account and large contract sales support experience.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, and proactive with the ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical, detail oriented, and strong problem solving and project management skills with the ability to scale effectively across a large matrix organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable presenting to c suite executives.
- Flexibility and adaptability required.
- Good team building and facilitation skills.
- Experience mentoring/coaching others.
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to obtain secret government clearance; please review the Government of Canada website to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by September 30, 2021
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production