Requisition ID: 101784
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The Team
Scotiabank's Cyber Operation Management (COM) team is responsible for delivering cyber operational services that include: Cyber Insurance, Enterprise Case Management and Collaboration, Data Loss Prevention, Cyber Security Services (CSS) Operational Reporting and policy exception management. The role
The Mainframe Developer provides technical application support for our mainframe security reporting systems. As an integral member of the COM team, you will support the annual Cyber Security Audit and Cyber Security Report Investigation as well as design and develop security reports. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You excel in Mainframe IT Operations
- You are passionate about providing technical support for mainframe security systems and reporting
- You excel in a vibrant team environment and collaborating with others
- You thrive working under pressure and dealing with multiple priorities with limited supervision
- You have experience in analysis, design and maintenance and/or development of application systems
What's in it for you?
- You possess hands on experience with the following technologies
- Mainframe z/OS, TSO/ISPF, JCL, SMF
- Security and Environment Control System ACF2, ACF2 reports and utilities
- Job Scheduling Process CA7 Experience
- Utilities and Productivity tools, UCANDU, COMPAREX, IDCAMS, IEB dataset utilities
- Change Management System Endevor
- IBM Lotus Notes DB administration
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on technical working experience with security controls/mechanisms.
- Security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CRISC etc.) would be an asset(s).
- While our focus is on finding someone to support Enterprise technologies, we are part of a global information security team that supports various business lines globally. As a team we have the opportunity to work with various applications and complex projects.
- Our primary office in Scarborough is freshly renovated with a design focus on enabling collaboration through both environment and technology.
- Onsite cafeteria plus complimentary hot beverage stations in the workplace.
- Minutes by TTC bus from Warden subway station on Line 2.
- Free employee shuttle service connecting the IT campus with nearby GO stations.
- Free onsite & offsite employee parking with charging stations for electric vehicles onsite
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation; health/medical/wellness benefits; employee banking privileges.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Application Developer, Technical Support, Medical, Developer, Mainframe, Technology, Healthcare