100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
We are looking for a SharePoint expert for this hybrid work arrangement. In this role, you will be joining a diverse and dynamic team of consummate professionals committed to make an impact. If you show initiative by driving change and have effective communication skills, we would love to hear from you.Join the Legal & Regulatory Compliance (LRC) team!
We are a team of over 600 professionals in offices across North America, Europe and Asia. We manage the legal, regulatory, compliance, and investigative activities for the bank globally. We also lead BMO's corporate sustainability, corporate secretary, ethics & conduct, and privacy functions. This is a unique opportunity to work within the Office of the General Counsel (OGC) in support of business and technology enablement activities that drive increased efficiency and effectiveness across LRC. The LRC Operations & Technology Specialist
executes on business operation activities across LRC and supports various LRC strategic initiatives.Key accountabilities include:
- Leads technical development to drive digital change across LRC
- Identifies technology and process improvement opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness across the various functions
- Continuously learns digital and data best practices to help evolve LRC systems and processes (e.g., learn workflow tools, low code automation techniques)
- Acts as the first point of contact (business lead/owner) for LRC intranet and LRC portal maintenance (e.g., uploading files, updating content, editing pages, updates from various LRC functions)
- Manages the relationship and acts as the first point of contact (business lead/owner) between the Digital Business Partners and Technology & Operations (T&O) SharePoint Development group
- Leverages SharePoint development to evolve LRC's intranet and portal and drive alignment with enterprise standards
- Establishes SharePoint governance, first-level issue review and triage for workflow, provides access and ownership requests, and acts as key contact for teams that don't have the expertise to administer their own sites (in partnership with T&O SharePoint Development team)
- Manages Workshare Business Management Application (BMA) and Archer administration including new cloud BMAs
- Assists in identifying LRC impacts resulting from technology changes and helps in the execution of change management activities
- Supports various LRC or OGC strategic projects (e.g., rollout of new technology, office moves, etc.)
- Provides LRC technology enablement support (e.g., onboarding/offboarding process questions, questions about information sharing, information security, technology usage questions, etc.)
- Develops technology support materials/communications, provides demonstrations, and delivers training to drive employee adoption of technology changes
We're here to help
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Administrative Management and Executive