Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements To:
All Security PersonnelFrom:
February 16, 2021Closing Date:
February 22, 2021Re:
Louise Marshall Hospital (Wellington Health Care Alliance)City:
Continental Nights (1900 - 0700 hrs.)Pay Rate:
The Wellington Health Care Alliance is comprised of three, rural, acute care hospitals: Groves Memorial Community Hospital in Fergus, and North Wellington Health Care, with hospital sites in Mount Forest (Louise Marshall Hospital) and Palmerston (Palmerston and District Hospital). Each hospital provides a comprehensive range of surgical, inpatient and outpatient services; including 24/7 emergency and obstetrical care.Job Description:
- Working on assigned shifts, you will provide proactive and reactive security patrols and response to incidents.
- You will be required to write reports and investigate routine incidents, as well as respond to coded emergencies in a quick and efficient manner.
- You should display excellent customer service skills and be able to work with people who are under stress or in need of medical assistance.
- In this role, it is essential that you are physically fit and able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- Immunization Record
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
Upon hire successful applicants will be required to complete the following Paladin online courses:
- Additional courses as assigned
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Customer Service
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Patrol Procedures
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Diversity Awareness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Finding The OHS Manual
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Paladin OHS Orientation
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Dealing with People with Mental Illness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Workplace Respect
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Slips, Trips and Falls
Should you have any questions on this process, kindly contact the People and Culture Department at email@example.com .
- Additional courses as assigned
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (All)
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security