PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for closing the day at the Fulfillment Center, printing the invoices for all the orders and the shipping manifests. Tracking the back-order items and remove missing items from the order if needed. Entering notes in the system when there is an issue or a special note to put under a specific order.
• Scanning all the orders in the system and closing the day
• Ensure that all the invoices and shipping manifest are printed properly
• Sort the invoices and shipping manifest by delivery hub
• Work with the return department to re-ship boxes
• Do research to find the back-order items. Including driving the order picker to look for items that might be in the overstock, not scanned in
• Remove from an order a missing item that we are not able to ship that night to make sure that the customer won't be charged for it
• Communicate any research information regarding the back-order item to the inbound supervisor
• Enter detailed notes in the system for specific orders when needed
• Look over the quality control department to make sure they are not missing any supplies and if so, ask the right person to bring the missing supplies
• Computer Literate and follow up with IT to address any Issues
• Accurately Complete MOSD and Scratch Tickets for Staples.
• Assists in Training and Re- Training new Associates with on - Boarding.
• Complete with Accuracy the End of Day processes.
• Customer Service Issues - Re-Picking damaged Cartons.
• Thorough understanding of Sunrise / Sunbeam Systems.
• Detail -oriented
• Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions
• Ability to make independent decisions within well-defined guidelines
• Must be a team player
• Data entry skills
• Ability to work under pressure PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity
• While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch
• Employee may lift, lower, carry product up to a maximum of 50 pounds by hand
• Will regularly operate warehouse equipment that requires manual dexterity requiring some coordinated movements
• May require physical effort associated with using the computer or hand-held scanner to enter information
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jack and order picker
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-753
Transportation and Warehousing