You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The Opportunity
The Learning Manager, Advisory is responsible for overseeing and leading the design, delivery and management of learning and development solutions and services for KPMG's Advisory practice. This position serves as a catalyst to introducing best practice approaches to performance-oriented learning and development which includes blended learning solutions and experiential learning curriculums. The Learning Manager, Advisory will establish and maintain close relationships with Advisory leaders in order to best understand and meet the learning and development needs of our business. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Build close and meaningful relationships with key senior business leaders including the Advisory Leadership Team and Advisory Service Line Leaders.
- Lead the assessment, design, development and measurement of programs to close performance gaps, realize required behavioural change and develop key competencies aligned with KPMG and Advisory's strategic priorities
- Oversee the development and implementation of an Advisory-wide curriculum aimed at developing a consistently high performing team with strong consulting capability
- Act as a Performance Manager and lead the Advisory Learning team dedicated to delivering the Advisory Learning priorities within scope, on time and within budget
- Collaborate with other learning professionals within KPMG Canada and globally to share best practices and source content
- Proactively identify opportunities to implement external best practices and industry-leading thought leadership and learning
- Provide analysis, advice and counsel related to assessment and reporting on learning, including trends and insights that will inform go forward decisions and future learning solutions
- Select and oversee the work of external resources to deliver learning solutions as required
- Develop and execute on a communication strategy to drive awareness, interest and adoption of learning solutions
- Work across the KPMG Canada Human Resources team, collaborating with Geographical and National HR team members to ensure the success of Advisory Learning solutions
Additional Skills & Exerience
- 7+ years of progressive professional experience with a strong foundation in program management, adult learning design, development and leadership, preferably in a professional services or corporate environment
- Exceptional ability to lead the development and execution of large-scale programs and projects requiring strategic planning, leading delivery of project team members and communication planning and execution
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills and experience in working with senior leadership
- Exceptional learning vendor relationship management skills
- Excellent consulting skills to identify business drivers and analyze learning needs
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups to effectively deliver desired outcomes
- Ability to cohesively measure and report learning and development KPIs to senior leadership
- Familiarity with SAP SuccessFactors
- Familiarity with the Degreed learning platform
- In-depth knowledge of learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning, Pluralsight and others
- Familiarity with Articulate 360
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance