At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The Learning Administrator provides administrative support on a variety of learning programs and projects organized by the KPMG Business School Audit team. What you will do
KBS Audit Support
- Act as a primary contact person for inquiries from internal employees seeking training information: monitor general KBS mailbox inquiries and escalate as appropriate; track to ensure requests have been addressed.
- Coordinate and organize meetings (conference calls, video conferences, in person, etc.) pertaining to KBS Audit; send Outlook invitations, organize and prepare materials, take minutes if required
- Reformat documents (e.g., correspondence, course materials) using Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Proofread and provide quality control for KBS documents, ensuring KPMG editorial standards are applied; suggest alternatives and make necessary modifications.
- Code and process invoices for payment.
- Follow-through on assigned action items, keeping relevant team members informed of updates.
- Produce reports in Excel, using techniques such as functions, v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Proactively share key administrative information with members of the KBS team (e.g., awareness of annual statutory holiday schedules, suggestions of new processes to streamline work efforts, etc.).
- Other tasks as assigned.
Virtual Class Support
- Coordinate set up and delivery of virtual classroom sessions.
- Assistance with special projects as assigned.
- Project Coordination
- Request translation quotations and prepare/send documents to Translation team; follow up with Translation re: status of requested materials, provide status updates to KBS owners.
- Arrange for the production and delivery of course materials.
- Support KBS Audit team member with program management including: evaluation support; testing etc.
- Provide miscellaneous project support as required (e.g., liaise with local office support, GLMS, Finance, vendors, etc.).
- Supporting all other tasks as assigned
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. When applicable, there will be occasions where Learning Administrators will be tasked to support onsite classes. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success
- 2-3 years' business experience in Learning and Development in a client services environment, preferably in a large or complex firm
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for proofreading; English language proficiency a must.
- High degree of initiative and judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Collaborative team player
- Knowledge of Success Factors and reporting an asset
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
This is a remote/hybrid position. #li-remote Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.