Imagine yourself as part of one of the most dynamic companies in the healthcare technology industry today! QHR Technologies is a division of Shoppers Drug Mart, a Loblaw Company. QHR is leading the way in Canadian healthcare technology, by providing solutions to assist healthcare professionals enrich their practices and improve the quality of care delivered to all Canadians across the country. We are looking for talented, inspired, and motivated people to join our incredible team and experience a workplace culture that stands above the rest! Competitive salaries and generous perks are just a few of the reasons that QHR has been voted one of BC's Top Employers and Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers for many years running.
Our Virtual Care patient platform connects patients to their healthcare providers and offers virtual visits, secure messaging and online booking of appointments. Our parent companies, Loblaw and Shoppers Drug Mart, also have many other offerings in the Health and Wellness space that we are looking to provide in a unified app experience to Canadians. We are seeking a well-rounded, high performance individual to be a part of our team and to help shape the next generation of products and services. Our Lead Developers are people leaders first, and technical leaders a close second.
- You believe a company's most important resource is people, and enjoy mentoring and growing each individual to their fullest potential.
- You are enthusiastic about making a significant difference in the lives of your customers through your work.
- You are passionate about software development and take privacy and security seriously.
- You love building beautiful applications that are easy to understand and use.
- You care deeply about your code and couldn't imagine writing software without TDD and Continuous Integration.
- You are a continual learner, love new ideas and have a natural curiosity to keep improving.
- You understand the value of timely releases to market, and know when not to budge on software quality.
- A degree or diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS application development
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team in a professional development environment
Bonus points if you have experience with:
How to Apply http://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=11728fb
- Manager Tools
- Google App Engine and other Google Cloud offerings
- Identity Access Management
- Web application and Android development
- Building software in Healthcare
- Board/Card games
Posted: October 13, 2018
Closes: December 12, 2018