Requisition ID: 109430
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team
Scotiabank's Information Security & Control (IS&C)'s Global Identity and Access Management group is responsible for development, management and governance of Logical Access control for the Bank's information systems. Privilege Access Management (PAM) is a department within the Identity and Access Management group that focuses on identification, management and governance of privileged access across Scotiabank and it's subsidiaries. This is a Lead role for PAM Development and integration initiatives. The Role:
The Lead Developer, PAM Development and Integration, will act as a Subject Matter Expert in designing and integrating various applications and connectors with the PAM tool. This role will also support various automation initiatives and act as L3 support for the Privileged Access Management team. Is this role right for you?
• You want to be part of a dynamic team leading global privileged Access management across Scotiabank.
• You thrive in current and desired state analysis of information security controls especially relating to PAM and cloud IAM.
• You are passionate about new technologies and enjoy finding solutions to the challenges of implementing Access controls to protect information systems.
• You have a strong development background and want to be a Subject Matter Expert in the PAM from a tooling and technology perspective.
• You love to collaborate with various business lines, support functions and IS&C Control functions. Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
• You possess advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills.
• Strong knowledge of federated identities, SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect and Kerberos
• Strong experience with web technologies: WebServices, XML, SOAP, REST, Tomcat, JBoss, Firewalls, HTML, xHTML, JSON etc.
• Strong scripting and automation skills using Powershell , Bash Scripting or Perl.
• Hands-on technical experience implementing and administering PAM solutions will be an added advantage. What's in it for you?
• While our focus is on finding someone to support Enterprise technologies, we are part of a global information security team that supports various business lines globally. As a team we have the opportunity to work on various applications and complex project.
• Our primary office in Scarborough is freshly renovated with a design focus on enabling collaboration through both environment and technology.
• Onsite cafeteria (2201 Eglinton) plus complimentary hot beverage stations in the workplace.
• Sept. 2021 opening of the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit. Birchmount is a stop on this route.
• Minutes by TTC bus from Warden subway station on Line 2.
• Free employee shuttle service connecting the IT campus with nearby GO stations.
• Minutes from the 401 & DVP.
• Free onsite & offsite employee parking with charging stations for electric vehicles onsite
• Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
• We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
• You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
• We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
• We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation; health/medical/wellness benefits; employee banking privileges.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Medical, Information Security, Corporate Security, Banking, Healthcare, Technology, Security, Finance