At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Designing and architecting Azure Data Analytics solutions. (Azure Data brick, Data Factory, cluster, Synapse etc..)
- Involved in analysis of requirements, production specifications, Architecture, Configuration, Security, Performance, Scalability, Reliability etc.
- Defining the roadmap of Analytics for the firm including the effort estimation and defining the timeliness.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g., data models, configurations, and setup).
- Define the Data Management Processes ad update and maintain the methodology documentation.
- Document future state process flows, including alternate flows and exceptions.
- Participate in special projects for manage service teams, e.g., building or implementing new tools, dashboards, etc.
- Create process design documents that specify the purpose and goals of each analytics project (new system integration and visualization (Power BI development and report generation)).
- Organize and lead data review sessions with stakeholders, ensuring all process details are accurately captured and approved by the business SME.
- Provide support for automation developers, including clarifying automation requirements, facilitating creation of required environment and permission configurations, etc.
- Support QA in testing larger automation initiatives.
- Participate in pre- and post-deployment activities, e.g., UAT sessions, Go/No-Go meetings, hyper-care calls, etc.
- Assist with various operational issues, including troubleshooting production support issues, gathering, and documenting change request details, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in Solution Architecture Design.
- Exceptional documentation skills, including concise requirements and easy-to-follow process flow diagrams.
- Ability to forge consensus within a group of stakeholders, to deliver a solution that works for all.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Prior working experience of at-least 12 to 15 years is must in Analytics domain.
Keys to your success:
- Experience with tools such as Azure DevOps, Python, SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Experience in configuring and implementing Azure Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Server Data Warehouse and Azure SQL Server db.
- Good understanding of AZURE components, storage & compute services
- Experienced in Data modelling and data architecture design.
- Knowledge in ETL, data integration and data migration design.
- Experience in configuring private and public facing Azure load balancer etc.
- Experience with Data testing, including ability to create test plans, test cases, execute test cycles, etc.
- Experience is creating the efforts estimation, timelines for all new projects/programs
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.