4100 Gordon Baker Road
Job Family Group:
Liaises with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities and, recommends solutions to enable the achievement of organizational goals. Builds exceptional relationships with business partners and internal stakeholders. Analyzes data and creates documents and plans in service of informing, advising, or updating stakeholders. Ensures the requirements map to a real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards. Participates in reviews or inspections, in collaboration with the project team, to ensure the quality of work products.
- Owns Solution Design to Business & Rest of the Technology Stakeholders and in Scrum
- Work with the business users to analyze their business needs and identify the business requirements, and be able to translate from business requirements to semi-technical/pseudo-logic-based requirements
- Create TSDs (Technical Data Specification Documents) and STM (Source to target mappings) to map source system attributes with business requirements.
- Serve as the key point of contact to business stakeholders, data architects and, delivery team members to define and manage requirements.
- Work with developers to assist in Development / Design with respect to the business understanding if needed.
- Assist the QA team to identify the test scenarios and review the test results. Present documented analysis and key metrics to all impacted stakeholders.
- Keep up to date on emerging technologies and trends. Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of company operations/procedures, and industry trends. Other duties as assigned.
- Agile methodologies and a product mindset approach.
- Strong technical background with data modeling and data analysis.
- Ability to interact with business and technology stakeholders in clear and courteous manner.
- Advanced decision making and problem-solving ability, and sound judgement.
- Retail Banking and Digital Banking experience preferred .
We're here to help
- Excellent data analysis, data profiling and data mapping skills
- BI and DW experience on delivery project in a BSA (Business System Analyst) role with ETL Development background
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL and DW data models
- Previous Experience in Retail Banking and Digital Banking is an asset
- Previous Experience in any Master Data Management tools is an asset
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates applied knowledge of one or more analysis and problem decomposition technique.
- Understands complete Software Development Life Cycle and can apply the applicable portions of the 'Feasibility,' 'Requirements," and 'Analysis' phases.
- Demonstrates writing and documentation skills.
- Understands and can explain to others the core processes involved in their area of support.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.