You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Develop and design end-to-end software solutions by leveraging Azure PaaS services
- Write high quality, high performance and maintainable code
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle and support testing and deployment of new products and features
- Establish and Implement best practices across the team and participate in code reviews
- Write and execute unit tests for your code as a practice.
- Participate in the research and evaluation of new tools and technologies that can help drive innovative solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with Solution Specialists, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers in drafting the functional specifications required during the software development life cycle
Good to Have:
- 8+ Years of Software Development experience using backend frameworks such as C#, ASP.NET, NodeJS, Python, SQL Server etc.
- 2+ Years of hands on experience developing Software Solutions using Azure PaaS services such as Azure App Services, CosmosDB, Azure SQL Database, Event Grid, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions etc.
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-scale high performance, multi-threaded, distributed systems and applications
- Ability to write code in a manner that adheres to SOLID principles of Object-Oriented Design.
- Possess understanding of DevOps practices and experience with Azure DevOps build and release cycles is a plus
- Strong knowledge of GIT.
- An active Azure Certification.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Keys to your success
- Experience building enterprise level application
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Hungry for experience, and eager to learn in a rapidly changing industry
- A curiosity that looks to redefine the norm and sees technology and innovation as a tool to open new doors and new opportunities
- Passionate and capable of delivering solutions with a high attention to detail
- An attitude of resourcefulness that inspires creativity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.