Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
Within the CoRe Knowledge Services (KS) team, provide business-side management for enterprise knowledge tools. The sharing of knowledge across Deloitte's global business is fundamentally tied to the tools our professionals use to access intellectual property, locate expertise and collaborate. A KX Product Manager works closely with our technology teams to deliver projects that continually enhance our tools. This role reports into a KX Product Lead within the KS team.
About the team Deloitte Global Culture:
- With counterparts in the global technology organization, co-manage threads of KX platform enhancement release projects
- Partner with technology team and product leads to facilitate collection of business requirements, contribute to the design of product features and confirm that business needs are being met
- Deeply understand tool functionality to create effective testing strategies; oversee testing activities within the product team
- Manage the execution of business stakeholder activities in conjunction with releases, e.g., business validation, knowledge transfer sessions, deployment
- Serve as a subject matter expert for tool capabilities; develop and provide training materials and sessions.
- Keep informed on production issues, assist with investigation and achieve timely resolution
- Proactively monitor tool usage and escalate areas of concern
- Collect end user feedback on a routine basis and synthesize into recommendations
- Manage product administration, optimization and quality efforts, primarily provided offshore
- Provide effective communications to Product Leads and stakeholders, alerting to tool issues, next steps, resolution timing, etc.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices and bring knowledge to the product team
- Manage and counsel team members to optimize their contributions and enhance their professional development
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
The CoRe team makes an impact by providing three fundamental services to Deloitte around the world: knowledge services, procurement, and real estate. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how services are delivered across the Deloitte organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization across borders. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Information Systems, Computer Science)
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience with knowledge management and content management tools and/or client service experience in a professional services organization
- Experience having a lead role in technology projects across all aspects of the systems development life cycle
- Ability to provide direction to team members, including time management and mentoring
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (including facilitation, presentations and email communications)
- Excellent organizational skills for handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer service orientation with focus on providing tangible outcomes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with virtual teams strongly preferre
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production