Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements Position
: Mobile Officer City
: Kitchener Status
: Full Time Hours
: Monday - Friday (2100-0500 hrs.)Pay Range
: $18.00/hr. Essential Job Functions:
- Being alert and observant while being outside, standing or walking for an extended period in all weather conditions (Rain, Snow, Excessive Heat & Cold...etc.)
- always Maintain communications with fellow Security Guard/dispatchers, Cliental and Paladin Managerial Staff.
- Ensures all site staff adhere to all Paladin Security policies and procedures
- Ensures proper documentation is passed onto the Shift Leads/Dispatchers, client and Paladin leadership team
- Completing mobile patrols diligently
- Documents and investigates security incidents and complaints
- Communicates any concerns/issues with Supervisor/Client Service Manager or the client
- Ensuring any deficiencies with the vehicle are reported to Paladin leadership team
- Ability to work alone and be self-motivated
- Always Maintain the highest standard of security, being professional in attitude, appearance and application.
- Represent Paladin Security and their respected customers in such a way as to enhance the quality, image and reputation.
- Perform security duties in accordance with established procedures. Ensure they are being conducted within the limitations of any federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- Be observant and record all discrepancies, deficiencies and safety hazards/ concerns noted during patrols and take corrective action either informing the applicable department or handling it personally, whenever possible.
- Be courteous, and helpful in enforcing all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform duties and tasks assigned by the Security Leadership team and respond to the directions of the client.
- Respond immediately to any emergency and co-ordinate response accordingly based off established procedures.
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- Must possess a valid G Class license
- Minimum driving experience of 3 years
- Valid Ontario Security License
- Immunization Record including MMR. Varicella, and 2 TB tests
- First Aid & CPR Level C
- Covid-19 Vaccination Status
Upon hire successful applicants will be required to complete the following Paladin online courses:
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
- Additional courses as assigned.
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Customer Service
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Patrol Procedures
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Diversity Awareness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Finding The OHS Manual
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Paladin OHS Orientation
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Dealing with People with Mental Illness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Workplace Respect
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Slips, Trips and Falls
- Additional courses as assigned
- Extensive training - 4 to 5 days of class training
- Competitive wages
- Company benefits *
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Clear communications, scheduling, and support from a team of professionals there to ensure your success
Certification Requirements (All)
COVID Double Vaccinated
Valid G Licence
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1