Do you know what makes The Home Depot the largest home improvement retailer in the world? Our people. We do all we can to empower those within the Home Depot to tap into their potential and make a difference where it matters most for our customers and for themselves. Do you have what it takes to make an impact on the world's largest home improvement retailer?
Discover what it's like to be part of a team responsible for helping millions of people complete thousands of home improvement projects every year. Search corporate careers today.
· Lead design, development, and deployment of technical and application solutions to meet business requirements that are cost effective and sustainable.
· Deliver conceptual, logical, and physical solution specifications
· Translate business requirements using complex methods and models to determine appropriate system solutions
· Provide design and implementation guidance to project teams on diverse topics including cloud-native java spring boot applications, SAP Integrations, functional and technology alternatives, methodologies, implementation tools etc.
· Review detailed designs created by software engineers to ensure architectural principles are adhered to, requirements are satisfied, and the solution is well tuned for a high-volume environment
· Champion solutions and present to enterprise review boards for implementation approval.
· Establish and implement technology migration strategies for a specific application or architecture within an IT portfolio that includes but not limited to vendor-hosted solutions
·Extensive proven experience as a Solution Architect.Must be able to build solutions for Enterprise systems.
·7+ years Development experience with Java, JEE (Expert)
·2+ Years Spring, MVC, Spring boot or similar Framework, Proficiency in various Java frameworks, libraries and frameworks
3+ years of working experience in public cloud like GCP/AWS/Azure and implementing cloud native application using docker/containers and kubernetes.
Strong experience in building high performance, scalable, cloud-native applications.
·Experience integrating web service calls and/or RESTful APIs
·Proficiency with Restful web services in Spring framework
·4+ Years as a Development Lead leading other developers
·Experience as a development Lead leading other developer
·Extensive skills mentoring developers, conducting code reviews, explaining Design work
·2+ Years Development experience on Fortune 1000 Organizations
·Working knowledge of web technologies and protocols (NoSQL/JSON/REST/JMS)
·In depth knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, UML, design patterns.
·Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environmentPreferred:
Experience working in retail e-commerce or store applications domain.
·Extensive skills mentoring developers, conducting code reviews, explaining Design workClosing Statement
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. Our careers allow you to unleash your inner orange to improve the lives of our customers and yourself by helping them to complete their projects. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Other Management and Executive