Great news! Someone thinks you are the right fit for the McDonald's team.
People are the foundation of what we do. So, when one of our crew puts forward someone they think would be an excellent fit for our team, we are always excited to meet them. Job Description
The Maintenance/ Janitor reports to the Restaurant Manager and works as part of a team to ensure that the property is maintained in the best physical condition possible and that all restaurant service requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Perform minor property maintenance and repairs as assigned by the Manager including.
- Schedule and complete restaurantrequests for general maintenance.
- Inspect building equipment and provide preventative maintenance services in accordance with appropriate guidelines
- Maintain the maintenance equipment supplies inventory and order as needed.
• Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies
• High standard of cleaning and work ethics
• Attention to details
• Ability to follow schedules and keep commitments
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism
• Must be able to manage time efficiently and to work individually as well as within a team Additional Information
Medical and Dental Benefits