Requisition ID: 104344
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Position: IT Asset Management Analyst Purpose
Contributes to the overall success of the ITAM Team ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Manage vendor IT assets throughout entire IT asset lifecycle in alignment with relevant BNS frameworks/methodologies, and with business and enterprise objectives. May facilitate and / or support management of enterprise vendors, providing recommendations related to optimizing cost, risk and benefit of IT assets. Accountabilities
- Responsible for the management of hardware IT assets tracking and assurance of comprehensive asset management processes and systems throughout ITAM lifecycle
- The design, development and regular generation of reports to communicate and monitor compliance of asset processes globally
- The analysis of exception data to identify potential accuracy issues within the IT asset database
- Control gap analysis to identify root causes of incorrect asset statuses and recommend remedial actions
- Apply a continuous improvement approach in enhancing service asset management and configuration management processes
- Liaise with stakeholders to plan, monitor and report on progress for remediation activities
- Responsible for the evergreen program to refresh end of life assets and actioning asset reclamation activities
- Create and execute test cases and report on testing progress for changes to hardware asset request and fulfilment workflows within Service Now
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in the IT Asset database through periodic quality assurance audits
- Ensure that procured assets are accurately entered into the IT asset register.
- Provide effective process management to ensure that ITAM processes and procedures are effectively being adhered to by internal team as well as service partners
- Maintain documentation relating to policies, processes and procedures
- Effectively manage inquiries for hardware asset requests.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
Education / Experience
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- You have strong communication (verbal/written) and good interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external business partners and vendors.
- You have at least 2+ years of hands-on working experience in an IT Asset Management role.
- You have at least 2+ years of hands-on working experience with the use of Request, Asset (Hardware) and Reporting modules within Service Now.
- You have at least 2+ years of working experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks.
- You have at least 2+ years of hands-on working experience with using Power BI and Microsoft Excel for data modelling, advanced formulas, power queries and building interactive dashboards.
- You possess problem solving, analytical and excellent attention to detail skills.
- Post secondary education in Computer Science or related field.
- You are certified in ITIL Foundation v4.
- Completion of ITAM certificates (CHAMP, CHAM) are an asset.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Computer Science, Database, Finance, Technology
Banking, Finance and Insurance