We are currently seeking an IT Specialist to join our OIT team in our Toronto office.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers' lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices.
As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, Clio was recently awarded Tech Culture of the Year.
Our OIT team enables and accelerates the success of our Clions by taking care of our IT infrastructure and system, allowing them to carry out their roles efficiently and securely. Who you are
We are looking for a person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for a dedicated professional eager to have significant impact in the day to day life of our employees, that feels comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and with ability to solve complex technical issues. This role will give you the chance to face day-to-day challenges, deconstruct them and solve them in a meaningful way. It will give exposure to employees across different locations (primarily in Toronto) and opportunity to see the inner workings of a world-class tech company. What you'll be doing
What you should have
- Advise or take ownership of inquiries or escalations, following through to resolution;
- Deployment and management of hardware and software via Jamf MDM software;
- Administer several in-house software accounts used, tasks include; creation of accounts, grant licenses, depreciate accounts and reset passwords following strict security guidelines;
- Configure, administer and troubleshoot VOIP desk phones and lines globally;
- Conduct ongoing inventory checks of all Hardware and Software across the Toronto office;
- Train staff in various offices to carry out technical tasks independently and document processes and procedures, and related How-to articles;
- Troubleshoot and purchase office equipment, such as; Chromebox, Projectors, ClickShares, Crestron, TV's, server equipment, maintain dashboards;
- Troubleshoot and react to network outages;
- Coordinate with Team, Peers, Operations, and Management for improvement and to reach resolution for outstanding issues or concerns;
- Other duties as required.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Minimum of 3 years with proven experience as a helpdesk technician or similar role;
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, AV equipment, Meeting tool;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve fundamental technical issues;
- Familiarity for MDM is a great asset;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer - oriented and even-tempered;
- Degree or diploma IT related an advantage.
Why you should work for us
- Experience with office and facilities relocation.
We could talk to you about our foosball table, beer taps, wellness programs classes, and games room, but we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- Competitive compensation;
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives ( https://landing.clio.com/clioday.html ). This is the place for motivated people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you: living a learning mindset is ingrained in our culture;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- An RRSP matching program;
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Posted: October 14, 2018
Closes: December 13, 2018