4100 Gordon Baker Road
Job Family Group:
The Primary objective of this role is to provide Governance over the Information Technology Service Management Change Management process. Liaises with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities and, recommends solutions to enable the achievement of organizational goals. Builds exceptional relationships with business partners and internal stakeholders. Analyzes data and creates documents and plans in service of informing, advising, or updating stakeholders. Ensures the requirements map to a real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards. Participates in Audit reviews or inspections, in collaboration with the project team, to ensure the quality of work products.
You'll need to have:
- Performing Governance function for the Change Management Process by communicating and engaging Stakeholders and ITSM teams, with the purpose of influencing and enacting CM policies and decisions concerning Enterprise Change Management Process execution.
- Work closely with ServiceNow Platform operations teams including development and testing teams (set up in On and Offshore model) to ensure acceptance of release items and their on-time delivery
- Acts as SME for internal/external stakeholders pertaining to Change Management Process execution and ITSM tool utilization
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Monitors and tracks performance, via metrics and Key Performance Indicators and addresses any issues.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Assists in the preparation of end-user materials and documentation.
- Gathers requirements and documents these requirements for use in various audits, reports, & projects.
- Participates in the creation of use cases and user expected results to ensure that SN ITSM is delivered to end users.
- Works with project stakeholders to validate their requirements and analysis models via techniques such as reviews and walkthroughs.
- Ensures system specifications meet expectations/requirements and negotiates solutions.
- Maintains existing requirements to ensure that current-state needs are known.
- Develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Filters and "cleans" data, reviews ITSM reports, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Remains alert to new techniques for insights, analytics, and data visualization, and devises new ways of applying them.
- Recommends approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes in the organization to improve overall efficiency.
- Facilitates discussions and follows a structured approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage requirements with stakeholders.
- Provides analytical support and insights.
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen business analysis capability, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, mentoring employees, building communities of practice and networks across BMO.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Strong Knowledge of ServiceNow Platform as a Product, its capabilities specifically, Incident, Problem, Change and Reporting
- Strong ITIL experience and/or certification
- Ability to manage and deliver small to medium complexity ServiceNow Implementation Projects.
- Excellent Written and oral communication skills.
We're here to help
- Typically, between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certificate and further ITIL Certifications
- 3-5 years of Service NOW ITSM tool experience; including Change, Problem, Reporting and Incident modules.
- Intermediate knowledge of Network, Cloud and IT Operations experience is desirable.
- Previous Financial Industry experience
- Possesses analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates writing and documentation skills.
- Understands and can explain to others the core processes involved in their area of support.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.