Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
The eMessaging team at TD Bank provides consultation expertise and performs service management and infrastructure support for eMail platforms. The role is accountable for day-to-day technology maintenance/administration/operations in support of enhanced availability and performance objectives. As a member of the team you will be responsible for technical support for Production, Build/Staging and Test/Development environments. Specific focus of this role will be on SMTP gateways (Cisco Ironport) Cyberthreat management, eMail sender reputation, application mail relay and best practices, antispam/antivirus gateways and journaling/compliance integration, forging strong working relationships with service managers, design/build/deploy peers, helpdesk/support staff and vendors/partners. The IT Specialist works closely with Service Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and other Tech teams and is expected to demonstrate an expert understanding of all technical and process elements to successfully manage, administer, and resolve issues in complex systems within their defined OLAs, SLAS and continuous improvement targets.Requirements
Mandatory qualifications include at least 8 years of senior hands-on eMessaging operations and engineering experience in an Enterprise setting (or for an IaaS, SaaS, Cloud or ASP vendor serving enterprise customers) with excellent communication (both written and oral) and mature interpersonal skills. The candidate must be well organized, self -motivated, and a team player able to participate in the knowledge transfer of information with peers and management. Mandatory technical skills include:
• Must have, direct hands-on tech experience with Cisco Ironport, SMTP routing and troubleshooting, DKIM, SPF, DMARC implementation, TLS and certificate management, sender reputation, allow-list/blocklist management
• Advanced problem determination skills; identify and resolve problems in a large complex environment, in a timely manner with documented plans
• Lead role in platform/version upgrades, and large-scale enterprise implementations
• Lead role in security and compliance investigations and audit handling
• ITIL Foundation Certificate highly desirable
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their technical knowledge and be able to relate their direct hands on experience to scenarios that specifically relate to the use and configuration of the above technologies. The candidate will be assessed both on their command of the subject matter and their ability to answer peer and management questions about their responses in a clear and professional manner. Candidates should be familiar with the TD Framework (https://tinyurl.com/tdfrmwrk) and demonstrate a fit to its expectations.
• Comfortable working in a fluctuating work environment (low and high point periods of activity)
• Prepare and present reports, tech proposals/presentations to peers
• Ability to lead the technical triage & root cause analysis of a Major Incident
• Ability to manage vendor relationships against Bank objectives
• Ability to critically analyze and challenge status quo thinking/perceptionsHours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.