Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Operations
is home to a team of highly-valued professionals recognized for both their customer-service mindsets and dedication to seamless 24-7 running of our infrastructure technologies. They also manage what we call the implementation and delivery life cycle for IT components across the various technology groups. Component installation, maintenance and decommissioning, operational or help desk support, system performance, capacity and availability monitoring, migration, emerging technology assessment, implementation, release management and deployment support - you name it.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description
The incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day management of services for our supporting LOB(s). Through strong leadership and initiative, the incumbent will take ownership and accountability for the service offerings relative to the growth, availability and cost-effectiveness of the business applications and services working directly and in collaboration with Technology Solutions LOB partners. This includes oversight of new services and changes transitioning to production as well as ongoing service performance delivered within the agreed upon Service Levels. M-F Business Hours and rotational afterhours on-call
The accountabilities include the following:
• Provide oversight for service availability and performance of the defined set of services interfacing with teams across Infrastructure Technology Solutions (ITS) and within the LOB to:
• Effectively measure, monitor, and report all aspects of service availability
• Provide oversight for major incidents and business impact context
• Provide oversight for problem management action plans
• Manage trends with incident and problem that feed stability initiatives
• Represent and communicate business partner knowledge and business industry perspective to the ITS support teams to continually mature ITS infrastructure services
• Organize appropriate service training as required
• Represent LOB peak season and campaign awareness to the infrastructure support teams
• Provide oversight for transition to operations of all service changes:
• Manage risk by monitoring that all new or altered services comply to operational readiness criteria
• Maintain a strong knowledge of the LOB calendar plans and associated service impacts
• Effectively monitor risk +/- complexity to ensure appropriate service support
• Establish collaborative relationships with our TS Partners to ensure alignment of process and procedures that govern all aspect of Service Management
• Contribute to LOB Business forecast, planning and strategic initiatives
• Provide afterhours support for incidents and high priority operational items. Requirements
• Strong Relationship Management: ability to apply proven business-focus and Service Management best practices to deliver infrastructure technology as a "service" recognizing the service in terms of availability, time to market and cost effectiveness.
• Incident, Problem, and Change Management experience
• Service Management experience is an asset
• Production Support experience is an asset
• Executive communication experience
• Executive reporting experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Pro-active: drive and anticipate problems and opportunities for improvement.
• Collaborative: formulate continuous improvement strategy and assemble the resources necessary to deliver against plans.
• Facilitate and communicate well to manage internal and external relationships to ensure seamless delivery service to the business.
• High level understanding of large-scale IT environment including multiple legacy environments, distributed environments, cloud based environments and data networks spanning North America.
• College / University or equivalent work experience
• ITIL certification is an asset Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
• Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
• Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.