Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate. You will be responsible for configuring and managing Network infrastructure devices, these devices would include Voip, Wireless, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Telepresence.
Provides broad range of operational service / support which may include environment management, maintenance, monitoring, performance and incident management and/or production support activities to enable technology for own area of specialization.
CUSTOMER: Service applications / systems and provide a level of application/ systems/ operational availability that meets or exceeds established standards/service levels, while minimizing operational risk
• Partner with key stakeholders to schedule packaging and release new applications in a timely manner; reduce change execution times by planning implementations with parallel work streams
• Continuously strive to improve the stability of production environment by partnering closely with key stakeholders on setting up, maintaining and monitoring applications/systems, ensuring availability targets are met
• Provide effective day-to-day support for applications/systems through accurate problem identification and timely resolution of production issues; perform controlled and timely resolution of incidents while prioritizing and monitoring client satisfaction
• Effectively handle incident management for outages; effectively communicate to clients during service outages and ensure that they are resolved efficiently with minimal impact to stakeholders
• Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems, options and recommendations for prompt resolution; communicate project status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met
• Deliver effective and defect-free support (application, hardware, software and/or operations), researching system issues / opportunities, overseeing the execution of recommendations and maintaining accurate documentation
• Interact with clients to provide quality service/solutions consistent with objectives and client requirements
• May support the design, review, and integration of all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations
• Identify and address application and data issues and cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect application integrity
• Consult with other functional areas to provide technical expertise on area of specialization by acting as a reference on technology, trends and processes related to own area
• Participate in projects aimed at evolving the base infrastructure, deploying new technologies, or optimizing the operational environment
• May deploy base infrastructure components such as servers, operating systems and middleware for all environments
• May be involved in the deployment of applications, either off the shelf or in-house developed, and in the procurement of supported assets
• May maintain base infrastructure components current and defect free and liaise with 3rd party vendor to report problems and receive fixes
• Provide technical support, including on-call support, for a suite of designated hardware, software or applications to ensure service levels are maintained
• Schedule changes to supported components in accordance with the approved change management procedures; implement changes with proper testing, stakeholder signoff, monitoring and with minimal impact to the business
• Respond to requests for information and assist project teams in evaluating alternate approaches
• May develop a working relationship with 3rd party vendors as required to fulfill support requirementsJob Description
this position is primarily responsible for completing multiple business requests for new services and new infrastructure. These implementations are normally medium to high in complexity and are often part of a larger program (ie. implementing a new standard hardware across The Bank). They involve configuring and implementing various devices including Cisco 2911 routers and Viptela technology, Cisco 9200, 4510, and 3850 switches. Along with multiple technologies including VOIP, Wireless and telepresence into the multiple locations.
There is significant interaction required with project managers who must be kept up to date on the status of our deliverables. As part of that responsibility the updating of BAU process and operations documentation.
Administer IP segment allocations for LAN and Voip segments
Configure routers and switches, including BGP, VLANs, trunking and ports.
Understanding of Viptela routing technology
Work with Telco on WAN interfaces to ensure connectivity.
Follow enterprise Change process.
Maintaining accurate documentation
Understanding of Qos policies and know how to setup on networks.
Actively represent the group at meetings and on projects.
Monitor the capacity of the environment by using meaningful metrics
Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery
Work with Network Engineering to ensure network build meets engineering requirements. Including lab testing with engineers prior to network deployments.
Communicate project status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met
Interact with clients to provide quality service/solutions consistent with objectives and client requirements
Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems, options and recommendations for prompt resolution
Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving project/business objectives and providing client services
Support a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest Requirements
This position requires a dependable person who can work well by themselves and as a team, meeting very tight timelines and aggressive schedules. This position will also act as a mix roll assisting in tracking, troubleshooting and triaging warehouse technical support, proving support to the team where and when needed around the below items
Diagnose and resolve computer operating systems and hardware connectivity failures; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, tablets and mobile hardware
Install and support workstation, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware
Correct system inconsistencies to improve employee experience
Participate in testing new and existing hardware standard devices
Repair, substitution or replacement of faulty hardware as necessary
Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials to the shipping bay
Receiving and documenting inventory received, delivered or return
Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse
Work with heavy equipment like forklifts and pallet jacks to move freight from trucks.
Lift and carry heavy objects, and work in hot or cold weather.
Completes paperwork to ensures tasks are completed safely and on time
Make decisions regarding the transfer of incoming and outgoing inventory.
Identifying any missing, lost or damaged inventory items and immediately notify manager
Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping
Managing all merchandise with appropriate care
Assisting with training of newly employed workers
Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination
Fill and check customer orders
Scan items into the inventory management system
Routine Cleaning duties by discarding packaging material, dusting, disenfecting and sanitizing
SHAREHOLDER: Deliver and maintain accurate reports and documentation
• Follow established procedures and standards
• Follow standards, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and applicable Business Recovery Plans (BRP)
• Maintain a secure work environment and ensure adherence to notification and escalation processes
• Communicate effectively within the team relative to service issues and scheduled changes
• Recommend improvements and enhancements to internal departmental processes
• Comply with well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management disciplines
EMPLOYEE / TEAM: Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in resolving critical service issues
• Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
Must be alert, ambitious, hard-working, detail-oriented, and able to follow instructions.
Prior experience working in a warehouse
Knowledge of operating a pallet truck
Management of Requests, Requested Items, Tasks and Incidents lifecycle within ServiceNow
Ability to work on feet for 7.5 hours and carry loads up to 70 pounds
Ability to work independently and safely
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive tasks
Intermediate level computer skills
Ablity to rack and image laptopsAdditional Information
Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
3-5 years relevant experience
CCNA or equivalent experience
Current CompTIA A+ certification and/or CampTIA Network+
Strong understanding of Microsoft and Apple operating systems
Able to read and understand technical manuals
Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively
Minimum 8-years working with LAN/WAN technology
Minimum of 5 years hands on experience with Cisco routers, understanding BGP and OSPF protocols.
Minimum 8 years of Hands-on experience with Cisco switches 6509, 2960, 9200, 4510 and 3850's
Minimum 5 years working with MPLS
Understanding of VOIP.
Understanding of wireless technology.
Strong and effective interpersonal skills
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Strong team player, motivated self-starter and the ability to work autonomously to deliver on commitments
Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts in business termsHours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.