Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Application Support
covers business segment CIO technology areas or shared services technology functions. These experts interact closely with those within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions space. With a heightened focus on developing, implementing standard support models and processes using industry best practices, this role is responsible for production support, troubleshooting incident and problem management, service transition, IT change management and deployment and release management.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide a broad range of data analysis, reporting, automation, and tool development.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager.Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Develop, design and maintain dashboards for senior management and executives.
- Create and/or improve automation by identifying repetitive tasks, leveraging existing automation tools in TD and implementing as necessary
- Review the accuracy of existing KPIs, metrics and reports - identify opportunities for improvements
- Strive to improve production environment stability by providing ongoing analysis of trends and metrics against availability targets.
- Provide prompt, effective day-to-day support for stakeholders on data, dashboarding, tooling, reporting and automation issues; all while making client satisfaction a top priority.
- Research system limitations or issues and identify opportunities, recommend changes, keep accurate documentation.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders prior to implementing / developing improvements related to metrics dashboards or reporting.
- Use meaningful metrics to monitor application performance.
- Identify process improvements to enhance revenue, customer experience and reduce costs.
- Support business case development, RFI/RFP and SLAs with support and/or vendors.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certifications
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in data analysis
- Experience with Tableau, ServiceNow, UiPath, Excel, VBA, MS Access, Splunk, SQL, Power Automate and ITIL is an asset.
- Ability to perform deep-dive analysis and identify trends affecting KPIs.
- Assist in the development of metrics
- Proactively identifies issues and recommends solutions.
- Strong communication skills with ability to lead and facilitate meetings
- Willingness to work effectively as a team, helping others with critical analysis and technical solutions.
- Interest and drive to enhance knowledge/expertise by staying abreast of industry and business trends, research industry standards, best practices and new innovations, make recommendations.
- Ability to work independently on a diverse range of tasks.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in high pressure environments.
- Team player - ability to collaborate with peers and support partners
- High comfort level in providing analysis in real-time for management
- Readiness to review, participate in and implement processes/proceedures.
- Leadership in enhancing knowledge/expertise in TD analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.