Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate. You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock. You will be working with devices such as computer pheripherials, laptops, desktops, servers, networking equipment and mobility devices.
Provides technology-based customer service support and conducts first level analysis to resolve end user incidents / issues working with technology groups, to resolve within established timeframes.
CUSTOMER: Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to ensure inquiries, problems and issues are resolved promptly and effectively under all conditions
• Ensure change activities are performed on time, minimizing risk to the service/business environment
• Monitor resources to ensure availability associated with business applications and technology
• Identify, resolve, or escalate service delivery issues and/or complaints
• Maintain proficient knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to assist in problem determination as well as recovery
• Maintain proficient knowledge of technology components, applications, clients/customers and business services
• Prioritize activities to ensure time invested is appropriate to the availability impact
• Provide seamless integration of activities and processes, recognizing system interdependencies
• Act as an information source to colleagues, business partners and clients/customers
• Ensure prompt and timely updates to service issues, and follow through on outstanding problemsJob Description
Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials to the shipping bay
Receiving and documenting inventory received, delivered or return
Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse
Work with heavy equipment like forklifts and pallet jacks to move freight from trucks.
Lift and carry heavy objects, and work in hot or cold weather.
Completes paperwork to ensures tasks are completed safely and on time
Make decisions regarding the transfer of incoming and outgoing inventory.
Identifying any missing, lost or damaged inventory items and immediately notify manager
Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping
Managing all merchandise with appropriate care
Assisting with training of newly employed workers
Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination
Fill and check customer orders
Scan items into the inventory management system
Routine Cleaning duties by discarding packaging material, dusting, disinfecting and sanitizing
SHAREHOLDER: Deliver and maintain accurate reports and documentation
• Follow established procedures and standards
• Follow standards, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and applicable Business Recovery Plans (BRP)
• Maintain a secure work environment and ensure adherence to notification and escalation processes
• Communicate effectively within the team relative to service issues and scheduled changes
• Recommend improvements and enhancements to internal departmental processes
• Comply with well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management disciplines
EMPLOYEE / TEAM: Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in resolving critical service issues
• Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or teamRequirements
Must be alert, ambitious, hard-working, detail-oriented, and able to follow instructions.
Prior experience working in a warehouse
Knowledge of operating a pallet truck
Ability to work on feet for 7.5 hours and carry loads up to 70 pounds
Ability to work independently and safely
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive tasks
Intermediate level computer skills
Ability to rack and image laptopsAdditional Information
College Degree or Diploma from an accredited institution
experience with computer
Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectivelyHours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.