Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Operations
is home to a team of highly-valued professionals recognized for both their customer-service mindsets and dedication to seamless 24-7 running of our infrastructure technologies. They also manage what we call the implementation and delivery life cycle for IT components across the various technology groups. Component installation, maintenance and decommissioning, operational or help desk support, system performance, capacity and availability monitoring, migration, emerging technology assessment, implementation, release management and deployment support - you name it.
There's room to grow in all of it.Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to work directly with customers and clients to provide first-level, technology-based support. You will share in our commitment to analyze and resolve emerging issues within an established time frame. Think career growth potential!
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service and valuable guidance to more junior members to ensure more complex inquiries, problems and issues are resolved promptly and effectively under all conditions.
- Assign service issues to the appropriate front-line team member.
- Stickhandle all activities involved in problem resolution.
- Ensure change activities are performed on time, at minimal business risk.
- Monitor resources, prioritize activities to ensure application/technology availability.
- Identify, resolve, escalate and communicate service delivery issues and/or complaints.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to assist in problem investigation, determination and recovery.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of technology components, applications, clients/customers and business services.
- Provide seamless activity and process integration, recognizing system interdependencies.
- Act as an information "go-to" for colleagues, business partners, clients/customers.
- Deliver, maintain accurate documentation.
- Follow standards, policies and procedures, comply with disaster and business recovery plans.
- Maintain a secure work environment, adhere to notification and escalation processes.
- Recommend internal, departmental process improvements.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices, standards, project management disciplines.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Working location is a Warehouse environment (pick/pack/ship)
- Ability to provide guidance to junior team members.
- Past experience fixing problems and coordinating of change implementations and enhancements.
- Ability to research, maintain, support applications and systems (low complexity).
- Exceptional team player! Winning communications skills!
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.