Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage a team of motivated IT professionals who care about client service and deliver IT Operations services, support and solutions. You'll be immersed in work that matters. As a team leader, you'll inspire others with the results you deliver.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Responsible for running NOC operations
- Work intake and overall queue management to ensure workloads are management equitably
- Stay abreast with issues that are unfolding in the network and around us, correlate within NOC with events and help track significant issues at all times. Ability to assess business and/or potential business impacts and summarize to upper management promptly. Keep Sr. Manager promptly updated at all times
- Engage/escalate/collaborate as needed to help remediate quickly and effectively ensuring we do not exceed service level thresholds. Ensure issues get resolved in a timely manner
- Act as "direct escalation manager" for all NOC staff and help solve problems
- Supervise the NOC Shift Supervisors and be accountable for work assignment, productivity, collaboration between teams, training preparedness, floor issues, etc.
- Liaise with Singapore/offshore teams for work movement, handover and takeovers, etc.
- Collaborate with TR and other teams for issues that need escalation or teamwork
- Track ticket quality and productivity metrics closely, making constant adjustments as needed. Bring issues to Sr. Manager attention promptly
- Help ensure SLO/MTRS and quality of service being delivered is top notch - strong delivery manager producing legendary customer experiences
- Ensure TD and NOC process are followed precisely
- Closely collaborate and act as a backup to NOC Strategic Availability Manager. Rotational on-call for NOC issues and escalations, including participation in P2's/managed-P3's and change implementation. Work closely with Service Availability Manager and act as backup when needed.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Manage hiring, onboarding, offboarding and perform attestations and other PM functions for staff reporting into this position
- Access management, safe upkeep, attestations, OT/time approvals, vacation planning
- Shift scheduling and ensuring coverage
- Acts as an escalation point for day-to-day NOC incident and change management.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to staff as needed
- Staff training planning, seeking and managing approvals, upkeep of the record of training and Skills matrix at all times
- Contribute to team development of skills and capabilities through mentorship and by sharing knowledge and experiences and leveraging best practices
- Productivity management. Participate in personal performance management and development activities, including cross training within the four teams.
- Acts as a trusted partner to L2 exploring and providing further shift left capabilities to L1 while fostering sustainable positive working environment.
- Ensure automation is being leveraged strongly and consistently
- Manage vendor's, documentation updates. Identify and manage Risk Controls.
- Lead, motivate and develop relationships with internal and external business partners and stakeholders to develop productive working relationships.
- Contribute to negotiations of third-party vendor contracts/agreements/RFP's/SLA's, as needed
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.