Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
You will be joining a passionate team of data analytics cloud professionals working hard to build a new analytics platform for the Enterprise Protect platform. The ideal candidate will have previous public cloud experience delivering enterprise solutions within financial services including knowledge of the security and regulatory requirements.
You will work in collaboration with cloud engineering, network, security and risk management to deliver bank secured Azure solutions that meet security policies and standards within TD. You will collaborate with developers in our Azure engineering team and lines of business to implement and continuously improve the framework and tools to support self-service automation of the platform.
You will have a strong passion for writing code to automate and integrate technologies and eliminate manual steps. You will work with our business developers and internal teams to maintain a backlog of features and integration enhancements to continue to automate the platform. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage and lead a team of ambitious technology professionals as they deliver a wide range of application or system solutions. You'll also have the opportunity to provide technical guidance and leadership beyond your immediate team. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Design & integrate cloud data analytics solutions within the business environment, recognizing system interdependencies and reusability, in an Agile delivery model.
- Oversee a team of tech. professionals that design, review, and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations.
- Identify and address application and data issues and cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect application integrity
- Consult with other functional areas to provide technical expertise on area of specialization by acting as a reference on technology, trends and processes related to own area
- Participate in projects aimed at evolving the base infrastructure, deploying new cloud technologies, or optimizing the operational environment
- Define appropriate security levels are established and maintained for processes, information exchange and system implementation.
- Act as an expert resource providing insight and recommendations based on industry and technology trends, system strategy and design
Job Requirements : What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant cloud systems experience
- Knowledge of Azure services and cloud networking (vnets/subnets, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of the business, technology standards, managing people and projects.
- Readiness and motivation to manage a sizeable group or team of IT professionals (e.g. <10>
- Proven success in problem solving and coming up with strategies and plans for operational improvement.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.