Requisition ID: 151877
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas and Canada's most international bank. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services. Driven by our values of Respect, Integrity, Accountability, and Passion, Scotiabank is committed to helping displaced Ukrainians and supporting your resettlement here in Canada.
If you are a Ukrainian, who has recently arrived, or are planning to relocate to Canada and looking for your opportunity in Canada, consider applying below and learn more about us here: https://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/about.html. We'd love to work with you if you are:
• Software Engineer, Quality Tester/ Engineer, UX/UI Designer, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Network Engineer, Cloud Engineer/Architect, Application Support, Marketing Manager, Finance Analyst and more. What's in it for you?
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
• We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
• You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
• We hire you for your talent - not just a job - so you can grow with us. We'll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
• Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does
• Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment
• Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
• A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
• Free shuttle service to and from Union Station, onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, and an onsite fitness center *
*Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19. Work arrangements: Fully remote / Hybrid
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Developer, Business Analyst, Testing, Investment Banking, Banking, Technology, Finance
Administrative Information Technology