Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Build
covers a number of functional disciplines or practice areas. These technology professionals demonstrate incredible commitment through their participation in a combination of build-related functions or activities, such as:
- Application and implementation of platform design patterns and standards for infrastructure components across various platform domains;
- Delivery Management functions within the build mandate to co-ordinate and drive deployment- related activities;
- Structured focus on project delivery to implement deliverables for their respective and specialized areas of infrastructure build; and
- Specialized Services functions that provision contact center infrastructure and network-related infrastructure work for Real Estate and/or Branch environments, hardware assets etc.
There's room for you to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
· Responsible for the planning, monitoring, and recording of software assets and compliance with vendor contracts.
· Assists in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend
· Responsible to develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
· Ensure appropriate asset reporting, review and reconciliation processes in place
· Maintains visibility into software asset processes and builds controls for software assets throughout the lifecycle to uncover more savings and value, reduce support and rollout costs and maintain compliance
· Develops, implements and promotes policies, processes and procedures for software acquisitions, installations, usage and disposition
· Ensures that all parties understand and adhere to legal requirements for using software
· Provides the correct applications to the specified users at optimal intervals to obtain the best value and to eliminate unnecessary software products
· Utilizes available resources to solve problems, aware that SAM issues interrelate and impact important business objectives
· Enacts and maintains a proactive Software Asset Management program or continually works toward replacing reactive processes
· Uses software policies, processes and procedures to identify and thwart software piracy and theft
· Provides strategic direction to the creation and maintenance of an effective Vendor Management program
· Empowers, trains and supports all assigned Asset Management personnel
· Builds and nurtures productive relationships with all other business units, both those that have interaction with the IT business functions and those that are customers
- Develops and maintains proactive vendor audit response plan
· Encourages and maintains executive management support for all IT related endeavors
· Provides employee awareness of Software Asset Management
- Continually demonstrate the benefit of the software asset management program
- Data maintenance on Software Asset Management tool Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in Desktop environment
- Windows, UNIX
- Tableau reporting highly desirable
- Experience as a primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and a consultant on all aspects of operational support and solutions.
- Interest in enhancing expertise, staying current with emerging industry trends, new technologies and best practices to help deliver effective client solution.
- Previous experience working independently and autonomously as a lead on diverse, highly-complex and multi-faceted assignments and can be an inspiring and reliable coach and educator for small teams.
- Strength as a key resource in technical knowledge transfer between project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.