Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Build
covers a number of functional disciplines or practice areas. These technology professionals demonstrate incredible commitment through their participation in a combination of build-related functions or activities, such as:
• Application and implementation of platform design patterns and standards for infrastructure components across various platform domains;
• Delivery Management functions within the build mandate to co-ordinate and drive deployment- related activities;
• Structured focus on project delivery to implement deliverables for their respective and specialized areas of infrastructure build; and
• Specialized Services functions that provision contact center infrastructure and network-related infrastructure work for Real Estate and/or Branch environments, hardware assets etc.
There's room for you to grow in all of it. Job Description
We are looking for someone to join the Vulnerability Remediation Office to develop and implement vulnerability remediation related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD.
• Create specific solutions to vulnerabilities that can't be patched (In partnership with Enterprise Protect)
• Review patches and expected results. (e.g., do we expect this patch to address the vulnerability
• Perform analysis between Currency factory and Vulnerability Remediation Office to project expected vulnerability remediation via currency uplift
• Help design packages/automation to remove vulnerabilities/software
• Provide specialized technology related build support for vulnerability remediation (e.g. research, installation, configuration, provisioning, administration support of systems, applications) and ensure the service or build support meets or exceeds established standards/service levels, while minimizing operational risk
• Partner with key stakeholders to schedule packaging and release new solutions in a timely manner.
• Continuously strive to reduce risk of vulnerabilities, while maintaining the stability of production environment by partnering closely with key stakeholders on setting up, maintaining and monitoring solutions.
• Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems, options and recommendations for prompt resolution; communicate status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure objectives are met
• Deliver effective and defect-free support (application, hardware, software and/or operations), researching system issues / opportunities, overseeing the execution of recommendations, and maintaining accurate documentation
• Interact with clients to provide quality service/solutions consistent with objectives and client requirements
• Design, review, and integrate all vulnerability remediation requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations
• Identify and address application and data issues and cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect application integrity
• Consult with other functional areas to provide technical expertise on area of specialization by acting as a reference on technology, trends and processes related to own area
• Participate in projects aimed at evolving the base infrastructure, deploying new technologies, or optimizing the operational environment
• May build and deploy base infrastructure components such as servers, operating systems and middleware for all environments
• May be involved in the deployment of applications, either off the shelf or in-house developed, and in the procurement of supported assets
• May maintain base infrastructure components current and defect free and liaise with 3rd party vendor to report problems and receive fixes
• Schedule changes to supported components in accordance with the approved change management procedures; implement changes with proper testing, stakeholder signoff, monitoring and with minimal impact to the business
• Respond to requests for information and assist project teams in evaluating alternate approaches
• May develop a working relationship with 3rd party vendors as required to fulfill support requirements Requirements
• Monitor system lifecycles, ensuring specifications and functionality support business objectives and architecture decisions, undertaking re-development, as required
• May monitor the performance of the environment by using meaningful metrics
• Assess and analyze optimization opportunities to the operational environment to improve
• performance and/or resource utilization
• Ensure effective change management discipline is used
• Assist in the maintenance of secure computing facilities and technical infrastructure/architecture to support clients and applications as appropriate
• Adhere to existing processes/standards, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines; plan, monitor and escalate issues as required
• Follow standards, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and applicable Business Recovery Plans (BRP)
• Identify/implement process improvements to enhance revenue, customer experience and/or reduce costs
• Comply with well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management disciplines
• Make effective use of the cost management processes in place in own unit
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery
• Keep current with industry and/or business trends
• May perform testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution
• As required, support the development of business cases, RFI/RFP and service level agreements with vendors/suppliers consistent with IT requirements/guidelines
EMPLOYEE / TEAM
• Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in resolving critical service issues
• Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• 7+ years relevant experience Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
• Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
• Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.