Reference ID: TOR0039M
At EY Digital we imagine making the impossible simple through technology to create intuitive sensory experiences. We make difficult problems easier to navigate, breaking all perceived blockers, re-inventing experience and repeating until today's great ideas become tomorrow's Innovation! We currently have career opportunities for an experienced IoS Developer to join the EY Digital practice in Toronto. The individual will work directly with designers, researchers, product owners and clients to implement industry leading solutions on wearables, connected devices, mobile and web with on-premise, cloud and commercial-off-the-shelf PaaS/SaaS offerings.
Your key responsibilities
AS an IoS Developer, you'll participate in project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle. Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the design and implementation of Digital solutions with applications on the Apple stack. Evangelize IoS and Siri capabilities while developing Digital solutions to maximize our clients' strategic goals and drive a competitive edge. Team with client technology professionals, and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of end-to-end technology solutions. Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-80%.
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Working in a collaborative, distributed environment with leading edge technology.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 2-5 years of related work experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition.
• 3-5 years developing Objective-C. 2-3 years developing Swift. 2-3 years experience developing Siri applications.
• JSON, NODE.JS, Web Services integration experience
• Consumer & Enterprise App Store deployment experience
Ideally, you'll also have
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Posted: February 21, 2019
Closes: April 22, 2019