You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
When you join KPMG, you'll have the chance to work alongside some of the brightest minds. It's rewarding and challenging work and an inspiring environment. Delivering innovative approaches calls for diverse perspectives, so if you're looking for a place to develop your career, this is a journey you'll want to share.
KPMG is committed to investing in the skills for the workforce of the future. As the International Recruitment Manager for Audit, you will have the opportunity to support the growth of our National Audit practice and be part of a transformational journey as we prepare our people and our business for the workforce of the future.
At KPMG in our Audit practice, quality means bringing together industry-leading technology, proven methodologies, and top talent to deliver real-time collaboration and deeper insight into the audit. This approach gives our clients the confidence they need to move forward. As a recruiter, you will have the opportunity to showcase industry-leading programs including:
- Digital University which allows our Audit professionals the opportunity to build their skills for the future through specialized courses on the latest advancements in technology and data and analytics, and prepares them for an era of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other digital advances earning a Master of Science degree in Accounting with Cognitive Analytics.
- KPMG's Lighthouse team, Canada's Center of Excellence for Data & Analytics + Intelligent Automation - who apply data science to solve real-word business problems and operationalize AI, participating. Innovate. Collaborate. Shine.
We are searching for solid recruitment acumen, with an ability to work independently, while remaining solutions oriented in providing a strategic, global approach to recruiting the very best talent. A strong ability to develop relationships internally and with candidates, while working in a dynamic environment - with a diverse range of teams, will be some key drivers of success in this role.
This role will appeal to you if you:
What you will do
- Think strategically, but understand the importance of staying on top of tactical execution
- Are known as a trusted advisor, people connector, are a true team player and enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted, energetic environment
- Enjoy working with various stakeholders and bring a tenacity to your recruiting game
What you bring to the role
- Craft and execute on recruitment strategy with an international lens
- Develop comprehensive talent maps and pipelines, via best in class direct sourcing and candidate generation techniques incorporating an inclusive and diverse approach
- Work closely with our Audit business to provide consistent communication and incredible client service
- Partner with our Centers of Excellence such as Candidate Experience, Global Mobility and geographic Audit recruitment teams to deliver on securing talent
- Coordinate international recruitment events
- Develop prospects into candidates, engaging them and performing assessments/screening while providing an exceptional, high-touch candidate experience
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Business or related undergraduate degree
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in recruitment with some experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Excellent sourcing skills leveraging LinkedIn and Boolean search techniques
- Experience with global recruitment strategy supporting immigration processes to Canada would be considered very advantageous
- Strong analytical ability with a data curious nature and ability to provide meaningful insights to stakeholders
- Excellent communication, diplomacy and negotiation skills
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com