55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
Supports the implementation and ongoing delivery of initiatives and programs for a Procurement operations environment that provides a consistent and exceptional stakeholder experience, maximizes employee productivity, supports procurement accountability, enforces internal / external control standards and minimizes risk. Delivers specific operational processes as part of ongoing management of the Procurement specialization. Provides subject matter expertise in the Procurement specialization from an operational perspective. Areas within the procurement operations environment include, but are not limited to, Cards Program (e.g. Corporate Cards, Ghost Cards, etc.), Purchasing, CMP & Supplier Enablement, Help Desk and system access management.
We're here to help
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Assists in building change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Directs the planning & implementation of programs & solutions and executes within required service level agreements and standards.
- Leads the execution of programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure quality of execution.
- Employs systems (e.g. customized exception reports, tracking reports etc.) to manage information.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Supports the development and promotion of a business/group program.
- May assist in / lead recruiting, resource planning, onboarding and off boarding activities.
- May assist in scheduling, managing workflow/workload and coaching team members.
- Leads the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Identifies business needs, participates in the design/development of tools and training programs; may include delivery of training to audiences.
- Supports day to day operational processes, program management activities and administrative tasks for the Procurement specialty to achieve business results and deliver the intended employee experience.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Communicates and reinforces principles, programs, process, and standards.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core business processes.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Develops knowledge related to operations specialty.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - In-depth.
- Knowledge related to operations specialty - Working.
- Knowledge of the business/group processes/procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable risk and regulatory requirements and the impact on the business/group.
- Project management/program management skills - Working.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Operations and Logistics