Permanent Reference code
:113687 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
We are looking for an Integrated Project Management Officer with expertise in Project Management for our Global Audit and Assurance team. Our Project Management Manager will develop project schedules, build timelines and manage projects to completion. Additionally, this role will focus on obtaining buy-in from key stakeholders and leadership. This role will effectively navigate obstacles, challenges and interdependencies?
• Delivers and oversee workarounds
• Manages all aspects of the projects to achieve critical milestones
• Tracks manages and escalate project risks & issues
• Identifies project interdependencies across Program workstreams
• Plans all projects time lines based on interdependencies
• Manages relationships with stakeholders (various levels, including senior management) inside and outside of Global Audit & Assurance to ensure successful delivery of projects
• Communicates effectively about the flow and status of the projects with leadership and key stakeholders ensuring alignment of decision makingAbout the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Audit & Assurance delivers a strong foundation of audit practices for Deloitte around the world. Weleverage new ideas and technologies to raise quality standards, drive growth and change, and define the audit of the future.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- 5 years of work experience, with at least 3 being in Program or Project Management
- Bachelor's degree or similar professional qualification in the Program/Project management field
- Possesses ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Business and IT functions
- Demonstrates knowledge of Project Management Institute standards/methodology, tools and techniques or has PMP certification or work on PMP
- Exhibits leadership skills, including advanced communication, negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities
- Experienced in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, etc.),
- Strong PowerPoint skills in translating concepts into visual representations
- Familiarity with software development methodologies, including agile, waterfall, hybrid (iterative), SAFe, and Scrum
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Developer, Equity, Audit, Manager, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive