Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager, you will build long term relationships with senior executive clients (i.e., C-suite, EVP, SVP level). You will also identify and lead business development opportunities; assume overall leadership in the delivery of projects, supported by a core team of Consultants; apply a strong knowledge of insurance industry trends and business practices; contribute to the growth and development of the Insurance Strategy & Business Design practice; create a learning environment through leadership, participating in the development and delivery of industry training programs; and must be legally able to work in Canada - the ability to enter the USA and Chile to work on client assignments is also an asset. About the team
Managers are leaders within the Strategy and Business Design practice (Monitor Deloitte) of Deloitte consulting's SAMA portfolio (Strategy, Analytics and Mergers & Acquisitions), principally responsible for business development and overall project delivery leadership. Insurance Managers possess deep insurance industry knowledge and skill expertise such that they are viewed both internally and externally as "subject matter experts." Additionally, managers play an internal role in firm management, supporting practice-building initiatives and actively contributing to the practice's distinct culture as organizational role models. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Manager, you must have:
- A strong academic record with an MBA or comparable graduate degree
- A minimum 5 years of professional consulting or industry experience in the insurance sector
- The capability to advise clients operating within either Life & Health or Property & Casualty Insurance
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Experience in business development and delivering the full cycle of project management accountabilitie
We are looking for applicants who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding records of academic / professional achievement
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, and/or extracurricular setting
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience with conducting structured qualitative analysis / solving ambiguous problems
- Demonstrated experience making a positive impact in their work and communities
- Strong working background and expertise in insurance
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production