Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office Are you driven to help teams imagine, design, and build toward the future? We are looking for ambitious, creative problem solvers to help catalyze the next generation of our Financial Advisory business and accelerate transformational opportunities through the innovation process - from discovery to delivery.What will your typical day look like?
As a member of the Innovation Centre of Excellence team, you will work with teams across the Financial Advisory business to discover and deliver new innovation and technology opportunities to transform the way we work and deliver value to clients.
You will play a key role on a highly collaborative team with responsibilities that include:
• Researching leading edge technologies, products, platforms, and organizations to uncover trends and opportunities for innovation and/or digital transformation
• Organizing innovation sprints and guiding multi-disciplinary teams through the design thinking process including research, design, development and launch of new solutions
• Supporting the design and facilitation of engaging workshops with internal teams, clients, and other stakeholders to share and explore insights and generate new solutions
• Own key elements of the delivery of innovation programming across Financial Advisory, including leading initiatives to grow our capability, stretch our ambition and inspire our teams to engage in innovation activities
• Building connections and collaborating with a diverse team of experts, including from Deloitte's global network of industry and domain experts, to amplify the impact of your work About the team
The Innovation Centre of Excellence is a team of dedicated resources focused on helping our Financial Advisory business explore, incubate and launch new services, assets, and business models; as well as enhance our existing offerings through the application of design thinking, data science, digital technologies, and ecosystem / alliance relationships. We partner with delivery teams to identify and accelerate innovation and digital transformation opportunities through a range of activities including facilitating "art of the possible" sessions; leading innovation sprints; creating proofs of concept; assisting with the development of technology and data assets; providing oversight and expertise on alliance and technology driven projects; and further cultivating Deloitte's community of innovation catalysts.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Minimum three years of relevant experience in strategy, design, and/or project management (agency, consultancy or startup experience preferred).
• Post-secondary degree in computer science, math, business, or other relevant program.
• Experience with product management and/or UX/UI design, wireframing, agile ways of working, and digital development is an asset.
• A passion for learning and experience in managing the ambiguity of working in and defining unknown spaces.
• Strong written and verbal communication, with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions.
• The ability to take initiative, self-direct and function independently as well as work well in a culturally diverse, team-oriented environment with strong collaboration skills.
• Strong planning, organizational and time management skills including a demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and produce high quality output with a high degree of task ownership. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production