The mission of the IT Solution Delivery Department provide technology solutions that unlock business value while delivering excellent end-user experiences. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Solution Delivery Department team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and continuously improving technology solutions. As the Solution Support Analyst, Supply Chain Technology, you will support in ensuring superior quality across Aritzia's Supply Chain technology through the proactive maintenance, management, and optimization of solutions. You will apply your passion for technology to ensure the seamless operations of technology solutions while increasing your IT and Supply Chain knowledge. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in IT Solution Delivery to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Solution Support Analyst, Supply Chain Technology, you will:
- Implement structured testing that ensures functionality and identifies and addresses deficiencies.
- Provide exceptional tier 2 knowledge and support to resolve incident escalations
- Launch and maintain technology solutions.
- Ensure seamless delivery and management of technology solutions for business partners.
The Solution Support Analyst, Supply Chain Technology has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Warehouse Management Systems (Blue Yonder WMS preferred)
- Parcel systems
- Database creation and management
- Spreadsheets including .xml, .txt, .csv, .json file types
- Testing and technical support
- ITIL and/or ticket-based environments
- Job schedulers in technical operations capacity
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $70,000-$80,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.