Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
TD's enterprise Vulnerability Management (VM) capability is managed as part of a multi-team organizational structure known as the VM Platform, which is a centralized organizational structure accountable for the direction, implementation, and effective and continuous delivery of all activities pertaining to the enterprise VM Operating Directive (VMOD).
The VM Governance function is part of the VMOD. As a member of the Governance function, the Information Security Specialist supports the VM Platform through operational oversight over all VM Platform functions, including:
• Vulnerability Exception Management & Risk Analysis
• Vulnerability Thematic Problem Analysis
• Vulnerability Policies, Frameworks, Standards, Procedures
• Vulnerability Platform Operational Oversight
• Vulnerability Platform Capability Integrations
As a central point of contact for the VM Platform, the position provides internal TD stakeholders with a dedicated, knowledgeable, and supportive resource in facilitating matters related to vulnerabilities within the TD environment. This position also provides thought leadership and outcome-oriented approaches to complex VM problems spanning across multiple stakeholders, balancing operational considerations against the objectives of the VM Platform. Job Description About This Role Key Position Objectives
• Mitigate the risk to TD through the assessment, control, and reporting of exceptions to the enterprise Vulnerability Management operational objectives.
• Leverage data driven insights to identify and maintain a register of operational impediments to the VM Platform's operational objectives, subsequently planning, executing, and driving collaboration and resolution of thematic issues with applicable stakeholders.
• Contribute to the direction of the enterprise VM Platform through the development of supporting vulnerability policies, frameworks, standards, control objectives, guidelines, and operational procedures.
• Contribute to the enterprise Vulnerability Management strategy by facilitating ongoing centralized collaboration and enforcing accountability amongst key VM Platform function leads.
• Support the integration of enterprise vulnerability management capabilities, including technology solutions, governance structures, and supporting processes. Typical Daily Activities
• Vulnerability & patch exception analysis
• Vulnerability standards, guidelines, process development
• Monthly vulnerability risk scorecards
• Design, coordination, & execution of vulnerability scenarios
• Thematic deep dive tracking & analysis on operational vulnerability impediments
• Internal & external stakeholder engagement (advisory & guidance)
• Monitoring vulnerability regulatory and industry capability changes Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
• Strong familiarity with navigating & operating within enterprise size organizations.
• Strong experience in developing and supporting IT risk governance practices.
• Experience defining key security controls and control testing.
• Familiarity & desire to cultivate knowledge related to vulnerability management operations in areas such as:
• vulnerability intelligence,
• vulnerability scanning,
• vulnerability triage,
• vulnerability remediation.
• Excellent knowledge of cybersecurity industry control standards (e.g. NIST, ISO, CIS).
• Demonstrated understanding of industry vulnerability management standards (e.g. NVD CVSS).
• Familiarity & desire to cultivate knowledge related to:
• Vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7)
• Networking, operating systems (e.g. Unix, Widows, zOS)
• Database systems (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase)
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow Security Operations modules (e.g. Vulnerability Response, Configuration Compliance).
• Familiarity with reporting & data visualization methods and tools (e.g. ServiceNow Performance Analytics, MS PowerBI, Tableau).
• Familiarity with various GRC platforms and alternative tracking methods (e.g. SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA).
• Excellent project & time management skills.
• Education/Experience (to enter position)
• 4+ years' work experience in a mid-large size organization
• 4+ years' work experience in developing and supporting IT risk governance
• Cybersecurity / IT Risk related certifications (e.g. CRISC, CISSP, CISM) Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
•Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
•Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
• #LI-POST Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.