Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD!
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and openminded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Enterprise Protect, Office of the CISO, is a group of technology, security and risk professionals in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and Israel focused on managing a comprehensive program to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls.
Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) provides governance and controls oversight to support the Global Identity and Access Management across all lines of business in TD. Enabling the business, protecting the firm!
The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Administration Team, within GIAM, has an enterprise wide focus on authentication, authorization, and security compliance for privileged credentials at TD. Responsibilities include Attestation services for TD's most privileged credentials along with all tools, processes, controls, reporting, access approvals and provisioning. Additionally, PAM is a common interface to both the Security Governance and Audit teams. Currently the Enterprise tool used is the CyberArk Privileged Account Solution suite. We are involved in most Bank projects, providing Privileged ID Vaulting and Password Automation services.
This role is that of a subject matter expert of Privileged ID management and Access management. It involves the onboarding of new credentials/technologies onto the CyberArk PAS suite which requires the successful candidate to work closely with project teams to ensure their technology is onboard successfully. Job Description About This Role
We need someone to provide research, evaluation, assessment, operational, reporting and analytical support for Technology Controls and Information Security programs and initiatives. Your ability to provide sound advice and guidance will prove instrumental as you grow in this role.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Reporting to the Manager of Privileged Access Management, you will work as part of a larger team responsible for transforming and evolving Privileged ID Access Management at the Bank.
- This is a technical hands-on job which will monitor all platforms to ensure compliance to Bank controls and standards.
- Action day to day BAU PAM requests.
- Review all Control deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Implement programs which reduce risk, strengthen controls and provides efficiencies, optimization, and automation.
- Expert ability to communicate and collaborate with executive stakeholders across multiple lines of business and technologies.
- Expert understanding of project delivery, identity lifecycle management and new technology deployment.
- Perform analytical research, analysis, and risk assessment activities and be viewed as a subject matter expert for Privileged ID management and Access Management
- Design and deliver effective processes and solution that meet specified business requirements and align with the business strategy and policy; identify and define detailed process requirements and use cases
- Administer and configure, research, evaluate, recommend, design and implement features and functions using current Enterprise product - CyberArk.
- Leadership and coordination with all levels of program resources (managers, vendor, test analysts, project managers and business SME's).
- Works closely with multiple lines of business and technology teams to coordinate, plan and execute functional testing, deliver and implement solutions that meet specified business requirement.
- Formulates test strategy and methodologies to develop an effective and re-useable testing approach that supports both current and future product development cycles.
- Knowledge of controls, control design, process development and optimization is an asset
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Information security professional that has knowledge of, and understands IT Access Management standards and lifecycle, with previous experience in large financial industry.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management solutions in multiple environments.
- Knowledge and experience across Platforms of Active Directory, Mainframe, Unix, Windows, and Database.
- Previous experience with CyberArk PAS suite is a strong asset as is CyberArk certification.
- Ability to deal with vendors, executive stakeholders and delivery timelines.
- Proactive team player with ability to manage multiple deadlines/projects and keep key players informed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are critical to support the translation of business level requirements into functional test requirements.
- Knowledge of TD internal processes and procedures (i.e. Change, Problem, Incident Management, Service-Now, Active Directory, and Windows/UNIX Operating Systems).
- Knowledge of hardware and software configurations, network devices, and various technologies, and the ability to develop test Strategies and test plans for unfamiliar technologies with the input from business SMEs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
**Monday-Friday Business Hours with rotational on-call** Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.