Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it.Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone with diverse skills to join the ITS Privileged Access Management team where you can apply your knowledge in IAM to ensure privileged access is provisioned in accordance with the Bank's security standards, policies and procedures, while maintaining and enhancing the control process.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Manage the various technology access request queues and ensure service requests and incidents are reviewed
and addressed in accordance with IAM standards
• Perform analytical research, analysis, compliance and risk management activities and be a subject matter expert
• Work closely with multiple lines of business and technology teams to coordinate, plan and execute the correct
• Ensure that the Bank's policies, standards and guidelines relating to IAM are adhered to and implemented
• May develop scripts using appropriate tools to simplify or enhance reporting and/or provisioning processes.
• Provide support and evidence collection for Audits and participate in appropriate remediation activities
• Adhere to internal policies/procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for
• Remain informed of emerging issues, industry trends and/or relevant changes
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area
• Keep current on emerging trends/developments and grow knowledge of the business, tools and techniques
• Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet assigned timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and
ensure timely communication of issues/points of interest
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unitsRequirements
- What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- • University degree
• Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Understanding of Active Directory, Unix, Windows, and Database (Oracle, SQL) with a focus on access management
• Knowledge of IAM technologies, IT Access Management Standards and ID Lifecycle
• High level of accuracy and desire to ensure the Bank's IAM controls are adhered to and maintained
• Proactive team player with effective time management skills, manage multiple deadlines/projects and keep key stakeholders informed
• Ability to work independently on a diverse range of tasks and coach/educate others
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to research, analyze and problem solve issues
• Sound knowledge of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues
• Ability and commitment to serve as a subject matter expert on business specific, cross-functional and enterprise initiatives
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.