Join the SilverBlaze team and be part of an exciting rapidly growing, international software development organization specializing in Customer Web Portals for the Utilities industry.
Harris is currently searching for an enthusiastic , quick learner to work in the SilverBlaze organization to provide implementation expertise to new and existing customers using theSilverBlaze Smart Forms and Portalsoftware platform.
You will interact with our utility customers, Harris sister companies, and our development team. You will assist in installing and configuring our product suite and resolving technical issues. As a member of our highly respected team, you will have a functioning role in providing exceptional customer support .
The ideal candidate should be a team player with exceptional interpersonal skills. Candidates need to be self-motivated, self-learning, and detail-oriented. What your impact will be:
Monitor and respond to project support tickets:
- Excellent Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Email Communication
- Phone Communication
Implement our software for customer projects:
What we are looking for:
- MS SQL Server installation and configuration
- Apache HTTP Server installation and configuration
- Apache Tomcat Server installation and configuration (clustered environments)
- SilverBlaze Smart Formsinstallation and configuration
What will make you stand out:
- Experience working with VMs
- Experience with VPN connectivity
- BA/BSc, related College Technical diploma; or equivalent applicable industry experience
- Exceptional people skills
- General Web knowledge
- Demonstrable customer care and focus
- Willingness to learn and the ability to self-teach
What we can offer:
- Experience with Remote Desktop Services/RemoteApp
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio, Firewalls, Load Balancers, networking
- Experience with multiple remote access tools & techniques such as WebEx, remote desktop, VPN
- E-Commerce, Payment Processors
- Customer Service Training or Certification
- Dot Net Nuke, Apache, Tomcat, HTML, ASP.NET
- Experience in IT Support of the Public Utility Industry
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible work conditions
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
SilverBlaze is an award-winning software innovation, development and consulting firm. Founded in 1999, SilverBlaze provides utility companies with value-focused, highly customizable web customer portal and smart forms software.
- Click here to learn more about SilverBlaze.