Permanent Primary Location:
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Deloitte's Cyber Intelligence Centre is growing! Join our team in execution of security activities for our Cyber Security clients. Read more below.What will your typical day look like?
As an Implementation Senior Consultant in Vaughan or Vancouver you will be a key player in successfully deploying SIEM solutions for existing clients or as part of a new MSSP offering. You will design, implement and configure SIEM components and other related security components for multiple SIEM platforms (i.e. Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight), including SIEM supported log source integration as well as custom log ingestion solutions. As a senior consultant you will demonstrate ownership in completing all phases of deployment, as well as professionalism when working with client's technical team, project managers and other stakeholders. About the team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Our Implementation Team is a group of passionate and dedicated information security professionals, highly experienced over security operations and on-prem and cloud SIEM deployments. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science, Information Security or Computer Engineering
- Eligible to obtain Canadian Secret Clearance
- Prior experience with any of the SIEM (Gartner Magic Quadrant SIEM)
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience working in SOC environment or in Cyber
- Excellent working knowledge of:
- MITRE attack framework
- Server platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows, etc.)
- Relevant networking experience (e.g. TCP/IP stack, DNS, and OSI Model)
- Ability to read and understand system data, including, but not limited to, security event logs, system logs, and firewall logs
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Bash, Python, Perl) and regular expressions
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production