Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? What will your typical day look like?
The Deloitte Global Identity and Access Management organization delivers a comprehensive set of identity and access management capabilities and services that protect Deloitte and client data. We are seeking a Global Identity and Access Management Manager. The role is essential to refining and expanding upon the established vision for supporting high-quality, service delivery to member firms. The Manager will be part of the team developing identity services, working with both customers and technical teams to ensure the service meets the customer needs in the most effective and high-quality manner possible.
- Assist in the delivery of identity services and operational excellence
- Engage in the review and design of new IAM solutions to ensure appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized
- Assist with managing development and operational support with the adoption of next generation IAM solutions
- Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
- Provide development, engineering and operational requirements to IAM projects and strategic initiatives related to enhancements and evolution of IAM services.
- Initiate, design, and deliver automation, process and technology improvements
- Participate in the full spectrum of team activities including planning, design, implementation, validation, and retrospection
- Maintains advanced working knowledge of access management, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and Federated Identities, directory services, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and upcoming technologies in the identity space.
- Implementation of projects/ enhancements to build and support identity related capabilities leveraging modern authentication solutions
- Participate in the execution of aligning applications and systems to Deloitte's IAM governance framework.
- Lead the installation, integration, & deployment of IAM tools, applications, & systems.
- Perform technology research, hands-on evaluation, and provide technical summary of the solution based on business use cases.
- Thrive in a complex, fast paced, constantly evolving organization.
- Develop and debug IAM applications and services, manage SLA and provide opportunities for continuous process improvements.
- Actively engage in incidents raised by member firms and escalation to vendor (as needed) and maintain effective partnerships with teams, vendors, managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Monitor the Service ticketing system and work to close IAM related service activities
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Participate in response activities (commander or support roles) including working with team members on service restoration activities, root cause analysis and prepare leadership reports on incidents, resolution and root cause
- Work collaboratively with information security organization to assist in the detection and mitigation of security events.
- Conduct audit activities to ensure IAM operations meet security standards and compliance
About the team Deloitte Global Culture:
- Actively engage and build a network with many teams across the global member firms
- Build collaborative relationship with external vendors and service providers
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, cyber security, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Advanced knowledge/experience with the following:
- Azure AD
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Federation
- SAML, OAuth and OpenID, IAM architecture, business processes and controls
- Cloud Service Providers, such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Preferred but not required: Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design
- Resource Provisioning
- Privileged Access Management
- Multi-factor authentication
- Identity Governance and Administration Good understanding of security architecture and information security best practice (ISO27001 and ISF Standards).
- Experience with authentication and federation technologies and solutions
- Minimum 5 years technical lead and management experience in a large global enterprise environment managing and leading team members
- Minimum 3 years participating in technology operational support team as well as leading outage response teams to restore service to normal operations experience with troubleshooting issues and assisting to mitigate issues, including root cause analysis
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or other similar credentials from leading IAM vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Sound knowledge of business management and an expert knowledge of information / cybersecurity strategy and governance
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
- Ability to manage a global team in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel, in furture needed up to 20%
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production