Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview The Corporate Transformation & Operations Group (CTO)
was formed last year to establish integrated shared services across Customer, Community & Corporate (CCC), Finance, HR and Risk with the strategic objectives of leveraging the best of the Corporate Segment's capabilities, enhancing operational alignment, creating greater capacity and focus, and unlocking new and exciting career paths for colleagues. CORE
is a multi-year, multi-phase program to build the CTO function. The CORE Transformation Management Office (TMO) is responsible for establishing a strategic, integrated roadmap and delivery oversight for this transformation. The TMO works across multiple complex workstreams, including People Strategy
, and supports various Group Head and senior executive sponsors, and key stakeholders.
The People Strategy
workstream is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the HR strategy for standing up the new CTO. This HR team provides support and subject matter expertise to HRBPs and Senior Leaders on the delivery of HR strategies using best-practices, and working in partnership with HR COEs and the TMO to drive business-valued results Job Description
Are you an analytical, collaborative and creative Human Resource professional? If so, you'll enjoy working as an HR Program Specialist on the CORE program. If you think you can showcase your HR expertise and strive to be the best, then join our team to grow!
You will be accountable for developing and implementing the employee data/information management strategies for the People Strategy (HR) workstream, including building and streamlining data processes, tools, monitoring, reporting, and resolution of issues. Primary Accountabilities include:
- Support development and execution of CORE People Strategy workstream - implement and develop tools, processes, and reporting to support people strategy and management activities
- Provide advanced data analysis and/or specialized reporting to support CORE program, (HR, TMO, partners, functional areas etc.)
- Apply expert knowledge of HR processes, procedures, systems, concepts and operating standards to lead data/information management within the People Strategy workstream
- Work closely with HR partners, and program members to resolve issues, streamline processes and implement solutions that enhance data-related processes as well as enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of data tracking and reporting
- Lead projects to successfully implement HR data and reporting requirements in partnership with HR Data & Analytics
- Support relative HR information requests for reporting to the applicable regulatory bodies/responding to requests for information
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate
- Conduct internal and external research projects; support the development/ delivery of presentations / communications to management or broader audience
You're a confident professional with research and quantitative data analysis skills, and an articulate communicator (written and oral) who can serve as a reliable 'point person' for various initiatives and activities, and possesses the following:
- Minimum of university degree in HR, Business Administration or related field is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of TD's HRIS systems and data landscape; previous experience working with HR DAR is an asset.
- High proficiency in qualitative and quantitative data analysis, using results to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- High-level expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint) is essential.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply sound judgement to support development of business insights and contribute to business case formulation
- Ability to organize and present complex information/concepts in a persuasive manner, tailored to the audience.
- Ability to solve ambiguous, complex problems requiring research and analysis of multiple variables, including consultation with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated discretion and due diligence in preparing reports for an executive audience
- Strong results-orientation, well organized with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and react quickly within a rapidly changing environment.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.