Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
To: All Security Personnel
From: Robert Lanni
Date: August 9, 2018
Closing Date: August 15, 2018
Re: Job Posting
Position: Security Guard
Site: Hamilton Area
Status: Full Time
Hours: Various Shifts
Pay Rate: $14.15
• Patrol assigned area on foot, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
• Watch for and report irregularities by completing investigations and incident reports, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
• Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
• Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services by enforcing college's rules and regulations when required.
• Offer support to any person in need such as providing good customer service when providing a security presence, such as providing direction on college campus, responding to emergency situation involving violent individuals and injuries.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Position requires traveling amongst the different healthcare sites of Hamilton and Burlington.
Prerequisites: At the time of the interview, applicants must be able to produce proof of completion of the following:
1. First Aid & CRP Level C
2. Basic Security Officer Training
3. A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
All interested personnel must apply through the Employee Portal by simply following these steps:
1. Visit www.paladinsecurity.com
2. Click on Employee Portal
3. Enter username and password
4. Click on career opportunities
5. Click on Ontario, then Toronto
6. Select the job posting
7. Register and apply
Should you have any questions on this process, kindly contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
.Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1