At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Rogers is seeking a passionate, team focussed Head of Digital Design and Experience to join its Digital organization and play a key leadership role in shaping the customer experience across multiple digital touchpoints.
We are a leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. We are looking for individuals who are curious, love everything digital, and want to be part of the team that will push the digital customer experience to the next level. What we want for you
We want to support and encourage you to find long-term success. We want you to explore opportunities that play to your strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions - we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding and fun career. What you will be doing
As the Head of Digital Design and Experience, you will lead the design of the customer and employee-facing digital experience across all consumer platforms for all the RCI brands: Rogers, Fido and Chatr. You will lead a team of design professionals and demonstrate your passion by evangelizing and advocating for the best digital customer experience. About you:
- You're an inspiring leader who knows how to motivate your team to help them be best they can be
- You're passionate about what you do and it's showcased through your innovative ideas
- You know how to build strong partnerships at all levels of the organization to drive results and positively influence business outcomes
- You see the big picture and have extensive experience overseeing enterprise level UXD projects from the idea stage to launch
- You're always looking for ways to make things better and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo
- You take accountability and expect others to do the same
- Define the design approach for the digital customer experience and employee-facing tools and services across all digital touchpoints for Rogers, Chatr and Fido brands
- Lead the design operations practice and tooling for the user experience practitioners in the organization
- Build out a community of practice for the design community in the organization
- Champion for the customer, advocating on behalf of our customers across the organization while ensuring we meet our core business objectives.
- Advocate for the integration of design thinking within the team and across the organization to ensure the delivery of quality digital experiences
- Apply exceptional people management skills, including the ability to attract and retain world-class talent, align resources to business needs and support the career development of the design team.
- Ability to motivate, strengthen, and mentor team members.
- Build the team's brand within the organization and proactively demonstrate the value of a user-centric approach
- Drive the ongoing identification of user experience enhancements that improve key metrics including digital NPS, online conversion and self-serve adoption
- Oversee the management of UX budgets and resources to ensure capacity to support the digital roadmap
- Ensure the integration of user experience research within the design delivery lifecycle to identify user needs, inform solutions, and validate design assumptions with customers and employees
- Oversee brand integrity of our digital properties by ensuring the application of approved digital standards, defined in partnership with the Brand teams
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to continually drive operational efficiencies and optimize how we deliver digital projects
- Evangelize UX design across the company, and act as spokesperson to senior management inside and outside of the Digital team, advocating for UXD engagement across all customer touch points.
- 10+ years' experience in user-centered, information & creative design
- 5+ years leading, managing and inspiring large design teams
- 5+ years' experience in digital strategy and designing for mobile platforms
- Strong knowledge of the latest trends and technologies in web and mobile design, user-centered design and interaction design
- Degree in human factors, human-computer interaction, information design or related work experience
- Sound knowledge of inclusive design and accessibility requirements
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Digital & Creative Requisition ID:
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn't shy away from big ideas - we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we're looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/ Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
User Experience, Research, Technology
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing