At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We are looking for an Oracle HCM Developer to resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical technical issues. Must have high level of techno-functional skills, HCM product knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
- Build custom solutions using Oracle HCM tools like BI Reports, HCM Extracts, OTBI, Web Services, APIs, HDL, HSDL, FastFormulas, configurations, HCM personalisation's etc.
- Work on a highly dynamic production and non production HCM modules - Core HR, NA Payroll, Global Payroll, Benefits, Time & labor, Absence, Recruiting etc.
- Develop and support Integrations between Oracle HCM and other applications like Timekeeper, employee benefits providers, Pension, Total rewards, Discounts, company active directory Etc.
- Leading design workshops by interact with business users, Functional leads & customers to understand and define requirements participate in design & development.
- Design, develop, debug, bug-fix, and unit test HCM/SOA application as well as work on Support (Incident acknowledgement, analysis, resolution, testing and closure).
- Resolve HCM functional/technical configuration related issues.
- Research, prototype and roll out HCM patches and upgrades
- Design and implement solutions for correction of system problems.
- Analyze requirements for enhancements to HCM and propose and implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Develop/configure reports within Oracle HCM Cloud
- Support/consider configuration management, security, quality control in designs/implementations
- Resolve requests for assistance in troubleshooting issues assigned to the development team
- Document, track, and update tickets associated to the HR systems
- Support Business initiatives and business continuity plans.
- Need work on conversion program to migrate/transform/load data from Legacy source to Oracle HCM Cloud system.
- Need to work on Agile project implementation methodologies from project initiation to deployment phases.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Require - 7+ years of technical experience with various Oracle HCM Cloud Applications - HR, Benefits, Payroll, absence, Self-Service, Absence Management, Talent Management, Compensation Management modules.
- Proficient in Oracle Cloud HCM application architecture.
- Expertise in HCM Data Loader, Spreadsheet Loader
- Expertise in OTBI, BI Publisher, HCM Extract
- Expertise in Oracle Cloud Fast Formulas - HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Comp, Absence
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, HRMS API's, EBS Fast Formulas
- Must have good working knowledge on Oracle HCM Cloud security, workflow and notifications configurations and customizations.
- Must have strong Database development experience
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS, APIs is preferred
- Should be able to translate and communicate technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- Knowledge of project and program management methodologies, associated processes and tools, and the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor's or Master Degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years of experience as developer of Oracle HCM applications
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as project management skills.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Technology & Programming Requisition ID:
218353 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Information Technology & Engineering Job Segment:
Developer, Engineer, Program Manager, Database, Oracle, Technology, Engineering, Management
Find similar jobs:
Software and Programming Information Technology