Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements Position:
High Profile Security GuardSite:
Hamilton Oshawa Port AuthorityCity:
Continental Rotating (0800-2000/2000-0800 hrs.)Pay Rate:
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.Position Overview:
The Security Guard is responsible for the overall protection of all property and client assets at the assigned facility. The Security Guard is expected to represent Paladin Security Group as well as the facility they are assigned to. Essential Job Functions:
- Patrol and protect the property and provide a safe environment for all occupants using a company supplied vehicle.
- Provide security services, including mobile patrols, access control and CCTV Monitoring for interior and exterior areas of the property as per site procedures.
- Provide key and access control as required by staff in accordance with site policies.
- Conducts patrols and investigations as required, completes logs and reports.
- Monitor CCTV Systems
- Remote Access Control
- Monitoring of various safety and security systems.
- General Customer Service
- Any other duties as assigned by the client or management.
What we have to offer:
- A valid Ontario Security License
- Ability to obtain a clean Judicial Matters Criminal Records Check from a local police station is considered an asset.
- Successfully obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Ability to operate client's computer systems and software.
- Proficient in English (Verbal and Written)
- Must be able to operation is a fast paced environment and make sound decisions.
- Submission of medical immunization records required upon hire.
Perks of Choosing Paladin:
- Extensive training programs to set you up for success
- Paid Uniforms
- Advancement and Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Salary rates $$
- Company health benefits!
- Coaching and Support
Various discounts and benefits at the following vendors:
- GoodLife Fitness - Discounted Gym Memberships
- TELUS Phone Deals - Discounted Phone deals
- Toronto FC - Discounted Tickets
- ROGERS Communications
- Mark's Work Wearhouse
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (All)
Minimum of 1 year security experience
Vulnerable Sector Check
COVID Double Vaccinated
Judicial Matters Criminal Records Check
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1