In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE.
You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's at your core. You're a people person through and through. Making someone's day better, makes your day better. Qualifications
The Guest Experience Leader will interact personally with guests and be a visible point of contact in the dining room . They will help create memorable moments and a great dining experience while exceeding our guest's expectations by providing perfect execution with genuine, authentic warmth & hospitality. QUALITIES YOU MUST HAVE:
- Leads by Example : This individual consistently maintains and demonstrates a positive, professional image of McDonald's.
- Enthusiastic, with a great presence : This individual is engaging with an extroverted personality, and is dedicated to increasing the guest experience by being proactive in helping guests
- Courteous & Friendly : This individual demonstrates comfort in connecting with people in a friendly and courteous manner in the dining area
- Self-Confident : This individual is confident and poised and never hesitates to take the initiative to step in to recover a guest.
- Knowledgeable : This individual keeps current on restaurant promotions and can confidently answer guest questions about our food.
- Strong Communicator : This individual displays strong communication skills, and really takes the time to listen to guest concerns
- Genuine concern for guests at all times
- Acts with initiative
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone's day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To showcase your passion for people by anticipating guests needs, and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking proactive approach to caring for them.
- To inspire your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants. You make guests feel important, and confidently answer their questions about our food and our brand.
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To connect, in the most meaningful way with guests during their visit at all touch points.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- To make McDonald's about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it an experience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests.